What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

People who police your posts on a discussion forum and implying they aren't necessary, wanted or needed.

When you order food and ask them to hold the pickles of tomatoes and they reply, there's no pickles or tomatoes. Ok, so no problem then.

People who police your posts on a discussion forum and implying they aren't necessary, wanted or needed.

When you order food and ask them to hold the pickles of tomatoes and they reply, there's no pickles or tomatoes. Ok, so no problem then.

Was this post really necessary?

I don't think there is anything that pisses me off more than a slow internet connection.

for reasons best know to others im struggling to cast m league pass on the wolves thunder game.

for reasons best know to others im struggling to cast m league pass on the wolves thunder game.

League Pass casting sucks. I have read through forums and a lot of people complain about it. It just works sporadically. I run my computer straight to the receiver through HDMI so I dont have to deal with worrying about it.

I don't think there is anything that pisses me off more than a slow internet connection.

Google internet has been one of the best things ever in my life. Very fast and reliable internet with a good set price so I dont have to haggle with customer service reps to get promo deals. I have a sold my soul to google but its made me life easier. Everything I do is through Google now: internet, cell phone service, my actual cell phone, email, work email, all my documents through drive and the list goes on.

League Pass casting sucks. I have read through forums and a lot of people complain about it. It just works sporadically. I run my computer straight to the receiver through HDMI so I dont have to deal with worrying about it.

Actually not a bad idea, we've got a sparky coming to wire in a couple of more antenna points might get him to wire a HDMI link through the roof...

Cab drivers. I have never come so close to killing one as i did this morning. I will expand on this later!!!!

People who say "expand" when they mean "expound". :rolleyes: