What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

Regimen and regime are not the same. Parcel is not pronounced like "partial". I'll go back to lurking now. Thanks for listening.

Generally speaking, I park away from others. Not like clear at the other side of the parking lot, like the douchey “I don’t want anyone to touch my vehicle” guy. But far enough that I’m away from most cars. I pulled in to the parking lot of a Big 5 the other day and sat in my truck to finish my phone conversation. While that’s going on, someone parks about two stalls away from me and starts waving at someone else. The other guy drives up in his lifted diesel truck and parks literally with his tires not on the line, but in my space. I opened my door a little as he turns off his engine and opens his door. I say “you’re kidding, right” and pull forward into the next row. I get out and walk into the store and say “nice parking job *** hat”. I get a “sorry” back so I say “ not enough to move so you’re not using four spots for your one truck though right”. He just jumped in the other guys car and drove off with him. What an *** douche.

Generally speaking, I park away from others. Not like clear at the other side of the parking lot, like the douchey “I don’t want anyone to touch my vehicle” guy. But far enough that I’m away from most cars. I pulled in to the parking lot of a Big 5 the other day and sat in my truck to finish my phone conversation. While that’s going on, someone parks about two stalls away from me and starts waving at someone else. The other guy drives up in his lifted diesel truck and parks literally with his tires not on the line, but in my space. I opened my door a little as he turns off his engine and opens his door. I say “you’re kidding, right” and pull forward into the next row. I get out and walk into the store and say “nice parking job *** hat”. I get a “sorry” back so I say “ not enough to move so you’re not using four spots for your one truck though right”. He just jumped in the other guys car and drove off with him. What an *** douche.

Key his truck. Problem solved.

Tailgaters. If I wanted a rectal exam I’d go to a proctologist.

When I first read this I was like, why he hate tailgaters so much...

1200px-Benstailgate.JPG

You must really be a big boy. I'm a sawed off 5'5 and can't get away with talking trash like that. Does your appearance intimidate people?

You must really be a big boy. I'm a sawed off 5'5 and can't get away with talking trash like that. Does your appearance intimidate people?

In a scenario like that, confidence is essential. But yes, I’m a big dude.

When you finally get all your kids games and competitions entered into your calendar and realize you’ve got at least one day with three kids each having a game/competition in three different counties... at the same time.

WTF did we do to ourselves?

When you finally get all your kids games and competitions entered into your calendar and realize you’ve got at least one day with three kids each having a game/competition in three different counties... at the same time.

WTF did we do to ourselves?

Hopefully some relatives can help out.

Yes

Pet peeves of mine:

Mouth breathers, i.e. Dirk Nowitzki

Lack of common sense in any given situation or conversation

I honestly didn’t find bigb that big or intimidating. Has nothing to do with me. He just didn’t come across the way people always describe imo.

Good dude.

He's a nice guy, so not intimidating just hanging out with him, but if he was red-faced pissed at you would you be chill or maybe looking for the biggest bludgeon you could find?

I honestly didn’t find bigb that big or intimidating. Has nothing to do with me. He just didn’t come across the way people always describe imo.

Good dude.

He is big. That’s not an opinion. Ya he is nice. If he was pissed then I imagine he wouldn’t seem as nice?

Insomnia.
I rarely don’t sleep well, but two Tuesdays in a row I’ve woke up at 2:00 am and not been able to get back to sleep.
Today is certainly a Mtn. Dew day.

Insomnia.
I rarely don’t sleep well, but two Tuesdays in a row I’ve woke up at 2:00 am and not been able to get back to sleep.
Today is certainly a Mtn. Dew day.

Yeah man it sucks i used to suffer from it when i worked night shift, nothing like getting to the end of the week on about 15 hours sleep.

My pet peeve of the day is not being able to get tickets to doug stanhope on saturday, even had a mate who's a pal of his manager ask if he could sort something and no bloody luck.