What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

When the game has been over ten minutes and JazzAvenues doesn’t have his special thread up yet.

This is literally the worst thing in the world. Literally.

When you're watching a Jazz game on you DVR on a delay and then when you are forwarding through half time your Comcast X1 cable box gives you an error message and by the time you get it all cleared up you find out your recording ended at half time and there are 6 mins left in the game.

**** you Xfinity!

The same thing happened to me that game. I reset at least 6 times and finally ended up waiting through the halftime show. That worked. Rest of the game watched. Try that next time.

smart phones in the hands of dumb people

here's a recent example - - the mother (or nanny, I couldn't tell) was walking along as the four year old was pushing the large jogging-style stroller - - not watching anything but the screen of her smart phone as they come to a fairly busy intersection and the kid pushes the stroller right into the street without stopping - - she doesn't even look up from her phone! Fortunately, the driver who was waiting to make a turn was paying attention and did not assume that they would actually stop at the corner and look for traffic.

peeve, peeve, peeve!!!

I’m currently wiring a house that will have a finish price tag of a million plus. The architect and/or designer has given me a very specific layout of the kitchen lighting. I’m talking down to 1/8” measurements. They’ve been out to measure it at least three different times and they’re still way off on the overall dimensions. Like 6+ inches on one wall length alone. That means I’ll have to start over on it, again, once they send me updated drawings, again. This time I’m going to give the idiot my tape measure and teach him how to read it.

smart phones in the hands of dumb people

here's a recent example - - the mother (or nanny, I couldn't tell) was walking along as the four year old was pushing the large jogging-style stroller - - not watching anything but the screen of her smart phone as they come to a fairly busy intersection and the kid pushes the stroller right into the street without stopping - - she doesn't even look up from her phone! Fortunately, the driver who was waiting to make a turn was paying attention and did not assume that they would actually stop at the corner and look for traffic.

peeve, peeve, peeve!!!

Or the ones you can't get around because they keep switching directions slowly as they text? "Bitch, I want to shove you down the escalator. Get out of everyone's way."

A hooker into the trunk? What did you do to him/her?

dude thats some low ****. just felt my back tighten during my third set of dead lifts, don't feel too bad just a little tight, I'll work out after work tonight maybe do some core stuff as well.

Have I ever mentioned that absolutely loathe when standing in a line and the person behind me is so close to me that neither of us can move without touching the other? I was at the local amusement park yesterday and I could literally feel the dude behind me exhaling. It took everything in me not to turn around and throat punch him.

People who show up late to a movie.

Especially when they have a bunch of kids, are sitting right in front of you, and take awhile to settle in. Yep, happened last night. I suppose it is what I should expect when seeing a Disney movie in the theater.