What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

People that point their finger at you, when you are mid-sentence in a conversation, and with their other hand hold a cell phone up between you so they can check on some message or email they just got. Holy **** it will not kill the world for you to wait until this conversation is over to check your ****ing email. I would get it if they are waiting for a big email or something but this happens with this one person on the regular, I have seen it personally and when he is talking to other people too, and it is rarely anything big or important, just the shiny screen is more captivating than people.

When the lights I’ve been waiting two weeks for show up three days before my account at my supplier resets for the next month. $4400 for 15 light fixtures. I’ve waited two weeks and if it would have been three days later, I would have had another month before I had to pay for them (meaning I probably would have been paid by the General Contractor by then instead of me having to front that money).

Oh for the love of dog I feel shabby today, only four and a half hours of work to go... Who's idea was it to start the new year with a hangover? ugghh kill me now...

I'm surprised how few people actually learn this lesson.

I was much more civilized by getting a good head cold to celebrate the holiday.

Wore one to the jaw for the company today, not happy about it, choked the arsehole out for it, still pissed with myself for getting hit.

Man, the woman is giving me the *****, finally the jazz have an early game that i can watch before work and I have to go to a BBQ.

Blue screen of death. They come out of nowhere when you least expect it.

The cost of appliances. There is no way in hell a low end side by side fridge should cost that much money.

God its hot, hotter than hell, 10:45pm and its still 32 degrees, getting around in 10kgs of body armour doesn't make it any better, man heat is just radiating off me. I finish in 15 i'm going straight to the bloody pub to cool off.

Long night in the salt mines of the public service, at home half pissed munching on a kebab. happiness

Losing my phone and discovering how dependent I am on the stupid thing. Worst 24 hours of my life until it was found - or at least in the top 10.

Its way too hot to be at work wearing body armour, 39 degrees and humid, (103F) 34 tomorrow and i'm hungover. Had some fried chicken for dinner and feel like I've been seduced by a horse, only 5 more hours to go, with an overnight low of 30...

I HATE SUMMER!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Think I might have done something tonight i shouldn't have. Not a feeling i like.

Don’t worry man. Sex with another man is widely accepted now. Nothing to be ashamed of.