What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

I'm in a hotel in Billings right now and I dislike hotels that put towels in a different room than where the shower is. Who remembers to grab a towel before they shower in a hotel? Not this guy.

Getting ripped into by the CEO for smoking, you'd think the head of a billion dollar public organisation would have something better to do. I'll get an email off my boss tomorrow...

Co-workers who don't read my emails and then ask me for the same information I already wrote in the email. Apparently they read the first line and stop. Very frustrating and time consuming.

The soccer moms and dads in my area drive me nuts with their oblivious driving. I literally almost get into a parking lot wreck almost every time I take my kids to school. No exaggeration.

This morning I got angry with a lady for not allowing my children to cross a sidewalk at the approach. She looked at me dumbfounded and oblivious. Then, some asshat in a truck that apparently was too big for him to drive took a left hand turn and drove over both the crossing guard’s cones. He stopped, put it in reverse to clear the cones and drives off without bothering to replace the cones.

90% of people shouldn’t be allowed to drive.

another driving related peeve (definitely not a stupid one either)

Overly BRIGHT car headlights - why are they even allowed? I was waiting to make a left-turn (at an intersection without a dedicated left-turn signal) and the car facing me (also turning left) had headlights so bright I was almost completely blinded and could not see if oncoming traffic had cleared enough for me to make my turn. I thought maybe they were the brights - so I flashed mine - and the other car flashed theirs back. So obviously they didn't have their brights on...

Overly BRIGHT car headlights - why are they even allowed? I was waiting to make a left-turn (at an intersection without a dedicated left-turn signal) and the car facing me (also turning left) had headlights so bright I was almost completely blinded and could not see if oncoming traffic had cleared enough for me to make my turn. I thought maybe they were the brights - so I flashed mine - and the other car flashed theirs back. So obviously they didn't have their brights on...
Was the car on an incline?

Late model vehicles required lamp adjustments as well and some wouldn't do it so they often pointed upward. That reminds me, my old neighbor installing a motion sensor lamp in his back yard and pointing it up at my second story window. Man that kid was dumb.

People who show up with little/no alcohol to parties and proceed to drink everyone else's.

When you've got the green left turn arrow and you're not moving your ***.

When you've got the green left turn arrow and you're not moving your ***.

This reminded me of one:
When you have the left arrow, but you’re a good eight cars back and two or three assholes in line let like five car lengths go before they start moving and cause you to miss the light.

This reminded me of one:
When you have the left arrow, but you’re a good eight cars back and two or three assholes in line let like five car lengths go before they start moving and cause you to miss the light.
They made it through, that's all that really matters. Let's just sit at the light through another cycle or two and be happy for them.

This reminded me of one:

Or when people turning left don't pull out into the intersection like they're supposed to and sometimes even miss the turn completely when oncoming traffic runs a late yellow.

Click bait links on supposedly legit websites.

What Kate Jackson looks like now is amazing......

WTF do I care what Kate Jackson looks like now - she was hot about 40 years ago and now she's aged like everyone else. So ****ing what. Leave her the **** alone...

And no I don't give a **** about David Cassidy's net worth either.

****ing ****ers....

When there are two options for doing something or what to do next and even though the tendency is obvious there is an intense lameness of not making their move from the group you are in and you get left in an awkward moment of purgatory so heavy that you just wanna say “ oh for ****s sake choose already!”

When there are two options for doing something or what to do next and even though the tendency is obvious there is an intense lameness of not making their move from the group you are in and you get left in an awkward moment of purgatory so heavy that you just wanna say “ oh for ****s sake choose already!”

Sounds like when my wife is trying to decide where to go out to dinner.