What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

I’m getting really freaking sick of this rain. My 11 year old son’s baseball team was supposed to be in a tournament in Utah County this weekend. We were supposed to play two games on Friday (both rained out), two games on Saturday (one rained out, but we played one), and have championship rounds today. Instead, two of our games were rescheduled for this morning, but both were canceled. So the team spent $525 (no refunds) to play one game, all while keeping us chained to the area hoping we could play.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I’m getting really freaking sick of this rain. My 11 year old son’s baseball team was supposed to be in a tournament in Utah County this weekend. We were supposed to play two games on Friday (both rained out), two games on Saturday (one rained out, but we played one), and have championship rounds today. Instead, two of our games were rescheduled for this morning, but both were canceled. So the team spent $525 (no refunds) to play one game, all while keeping us chained to the area hoping we could play.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Ugh. Awful. How much of that $525 did you have to pay?

Kinked necks. I have one from hell right now. *shakes fist*
I feel ya bro. Thanks to multiple surgeries I have a permanently kinked neck. When my neck seizes up if I sleep on it wrong I'm missing a day of work. Become straight up non-functional.

I feel ya bro. Thanks to multiple surgeries I have a permanently kinked neck. When my neck seizes up if I sleep on it wrong I'm missing a day of work. Become straight up non-functional.
Oh, man, that sucks. The one positive thing about having this kinked neck now is I have a reference to compare my sciatic pain (before my cortisone shot.) My sciatic pain is like have a severe kinked neck in my left hip and butt cheek.

What are you gonna do? *shrugs* haha

Oh, man, that sucks. The one positive thing about having this kinked neck now is I have a reference to compare my sciatic pain (before my cortisone shot.) My sciatic pain is like have a severe kinked neck in my left hip and butt cheek.

What are you gonna do? *shrugs* haha
Drugs?

I feel like such a handjob when I have a kinked neck. Walking around, with my neck and face jutting out all awkwardly because of it.

I feel like such a handjob when I have a kinked neck. Walking around, with my neck and face jutting out all awkwardly because of it.
I pretty much feel like a hand job every morning when I wake up.