What's new

Stupid Pet Peeves

Just got back from urgent care. Sick as ****. Wife leaves to say she’s going to “do some things.” Yeah, no biggie, I’ll clean the house and ****.

Just got back from urgent care. Sick as ****. Wife leaves to say she’s going to “do some things.” Yeah, no biggie, I’ll clean the house and ****.

Hope you get well soon and it's nothing too severe.

Some people just aren't good at hanging around sick people. I hope before she left that she got you everything you might need.

Hope you get well soon and it's nothing too severe.

Some people just aren't good at hanging around sick people. I hope before she left that she got you everything you might need.

Lmao. She just isn’t good at doing anything around the house.

People who take their kids to a restaurant and let them sit and play on phones or tablets, especially with the volume up.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
It's a big pet peeve of mine when parents make no effort to control their kids in public. They are the same parents who just yell when they misbehave at home then do nothing about it. They also, imo, are the one most likely to jump in and attack a principal or teacher or blame other kids when their kids inevitably misbehave in school.

Reactions: RJF
It's a big pet peeve of mine when parents make no effort to control their kids in public. They are the same parents who just yell when they misbehave at home then do nothing about it. They also, imo, are the one most likely to jump in and attack a principal or teacher or blame other kids when their kids inevitably misbehave in school.

Yep. Hell, we went to Disney when we had just one and she was 20 months old. We went to dinner off the premises one night and she was not sitting still, and after repeated corrections by me, proceeded to try to climb onto the table. I took her out of the restaurant and stayed in the car with her until my wife came out about 30-40 minutes later. The **** if my kid is gonna act like that in public.

Yep. Hell, we went to Disney when we had just one and she was 20 months old. We went to dinner off the premises one night and she was not sitting still, and after repeated corrections by me, proceeded to try to climb onto the table. I took her out of the restaurant and stayed in the car with her until my wife came out about 30-40 minutes later. The **** if my kid is gonna act like that in public.
Ya we were at Red Robin about a month ago and our little one threw the worst tantrum of her life (she had just woken up from a nap) and I took her outside and say in the car with her while my wife ate and then we switched places.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Ya we were at Red Robin about a month ago and our little one threw the worst tantrum of her life (she had just woken up from a nap) and I took her outside and say in the car with her while my wife ate and then we switched places.

This was a pretty standard thing for us. Until they got into their teens anyway. Before that, other than date nights, both of us rarely got to see the whole movie, or finish a meal, or watch church. But I was not tolerating that crap.

Edit: The **** if my kid is gonna act like that...anywhere.

It’s a rare occurrence that we take all of our kids to a restaurant. If we do, it’s Pizza Pie Cafe.
We do take turns with each of our kids going on a “date”. That’s just my wife and I with one of our kids. We usually do dinner and then maybe go shopping for something they need.

It’s a rare occurrence that we take all of our kids to a restaurant. If we do, it’s Pizza Pie Cafe.
We do take turns with each of our kids going on a “date”. That’s just my wife and I with one of our kids. We usually do dinner and then maybe go shopping for something they need.

Not many restaurants have the capacity for your family