What's new

Summer League Notes And Discussion

That article makes it sound line exum still sucks for the most part. It did say he hit 20-24 threes but also missed 8 mid range shots in a row and is struggling with ball handling. Plus usually I think we hear more about the positives stuff than the negative.

For Exum ,making open 3pt shots has been his biggest need.I see talk of Mitchell's athleticism but for Exum his speed is his signature.If Exum is knocking down 3's their won't be sagging off him making him very dangerous (at least this is the hope),Mitchell will find this out too.

We should bench Mack and fire Quin. That's the answer every time somebody outplays Exum.
I definitely don't want mack getting minutes on the jazz next year.

Only ones who ever talked firing quin are dumbasses. (That dude with the weird name like tlkeein or some ****)

Only ones who ever talked firing quin are dumbasses. (That dude with the weird name like tlkeein or some ****)

No worries there amigo. Mack will not even be on the team next year. Rubio, Exum, Neto and Mitchell already use up any possible PG room.

Jazz sign Hayward and look at the 4 if they make a move. Imo.

That article makes it sound line exum still sucks for the most part. It did say he hit 20-24 threes but also missed 8 mid range shots in a row and is struggling with ball handling. Plus usually I think we hear more about the positives stuff than the negative.

Sounds like Donovan is killing it though.

Ugh. Maybe he had a bad day. Hopefully that was it. (Crossing fingers)

Big takeaway - Jazz bringing Gobert and (probably) Jingles to their meeting with Gordon and Robyn. Might not be a bad idea to bring Johnnie Bryant since they're close. Still think the Jazz will seal the deal.

Love that call about Bryant too.

Originally Posted by fishonjazz View Post

save your racism a$$hole,your probably a shrimp man talking big

New York is showing interest in Mack.

Good for him. I thought he was done in the NBA when he got all of those DNP-CD. In a limited role, he's fine. I just don't want Shelvin Mack taking the ball out of Hayward, JJ, Jingles or Hood's hands. He did that a lot. I wish him well. . . just not with the Jazz.

Hes not yet skilled enough, but i could see exum being a really good bench guy someday. Like a faster Shaun Livingston.

the Jazz can confidently not bring Exum back next off season as they found a better player to take his place.
Could Exum be featured in SL as a way to drum up trade interest? I'm thinking now would be a good time to trade Favors, Exum and picks for an upgrade at PF.

save your racism a$$hole,your probably a shrimp man talking big
Racism cuz Mack is black and therefore if someone doesn't want him on the team, he's racist. And he defended Quin, who is white.

You know what? Screw Hayward...we can replace him with Tyrone Wallace.
Doc Rivers may be available next year. Fire Quin.

Racism cuz Mack is black and therefore if someone doesn't want him on the team, he's racist. And he defended Quin, who is white.

I doubt it. He's probably referring to the "weird name" part. So tleikheen might not be a weird name in wherever, so he's accusing fish of ethnocentrism.

I doubt it. He's probably referring to the "weird name" part. So tleikheen might not be a weird name in wherever, so he's accusing fish of ethnocentrism.

I think it's spelled hotttleikheeen