What's new

Summer League Thread

Really hoping Hendricks surprises us and gets out there this week. Probably a pipedream, but I think he would really benefit from playing basketball, especially from the strides such an already-polished player like Keyonte has shown.

Really hoping Hendricks surprises us and gets out there this week. Probably a pipedream, but I think he would really benefit from playing basketball, especially from the strides such an already-polished player like Keyonte has shown.
Hendricks will get his time on the court, but I think it’ll be like Kessler last year. They got a vet to start and Taylor can work his way slowly into the rotation. If he plays well when given the opportunity - like THT, Agbaji and Kessler all did - he’ll get a bigger role and more minutes.

I saw an interesting ranking this morning from USA Today: Keyonte, Ochai and Potter are the 2nd, 9th and 14th best players in the Vegas Summer League respectively. Colbey Ross is next and he is ranked 90 something.

I saw an interesting ranking this morning from USA Today: Keyonte, Ochai and Potter are the 2nd, 9th and 14th best players in the Vegas Summer League respectively. Colbey Ross is next and he is ranked 90 something.
Yeah, I saw that. . .

Keyonte and Ochai are both nice to have playing well. Potter is a bit of a surprise for me. Maybe he’ll end up like a Georges Niang that puts in his time in 2-way contracts and G-League stints to finally make it on an NBA roster.

I’ve been down on him, but maybe I should just sit back and relax. See how he does.

Hopefully that holds up through the rest of summer league. Either way, it's cool to see.

It is! TheNOW charges 110-160 but mobile (setting up in your hotel) I’ll charge $1 per minute for any of our JazzFanz members.
Already flew out but appreciate the offer!

It's just SL, but @Ferguson_Mellochill takes on Brandon Miller looking right. Hes clearly has had the worst performances of the top 4 prospects. He hasn't looked good and doesn't pop like the guys with elite athleticism
His around the rim numbers and just ghastly performances down the stretch should’ve weighed on his evaluation more than they did.