What's new

Summer League Thread

Didn't think he'd be a guy capable of icing a game on a step back. He has looked amazing.
Yeah, if we just ignore all of the other plays sure. He’s 9/24 from the field, 0/5 from 3 and you couldn’t tell he was even on the floor if you weren’t looking for him.

For being a top-7 pick he’s been less than stellar to put it nicely.

Yeah, if we just ignore all of the other plays sure. He’s 9/24 from the field, 0/5 from 3 and you couldn’t tell he was even on the floor if you weren’t looking for him.

For being a top-7 pick he’s been less than stellar to put it nicely.
You're either stupid or being contrarian, but judging SL quality by box score is hilarious

You're either stupid or being contrarian, but judging SL quality by box score is hilarious

I was there and watched him live up close both games bud but ok. He was super out of control on drives on top of all of everything too. Looked very uncomfortable with the ball in his hands.

You were throwing temper tantrums over the thought of Bilal being a top 9 pick....

Wut? I literally said it would be a mistake if we took Bilal at 9. Guess what it would have been. Shocker.

You literally were just saying two days ago that we will regret passing on JHS for Key lmao.

Just sit this one out you’ve been batting .000 for the past 12 months. The kids table is to the left with Eddie Zero.

You
Wut? I literally said it would be a mistake if we took Bilal at 9. Guess what it would have been. Shocker.

You literally were just saying two days ago that we will regret passing on JHS for Key lmao.

Just sit this one out you’ve been batting .000 for the past 12 months. The kids table is to the left with Eddie Zero.
He went to the Wiz...how awful. I love him but I have mixed messages due to his red flags. He needs a great development team and he didn't get one, it's going to be ugly. Maybe we can pick him up on a second contract?

You

He went to the Wiz...how awful. I love him but I have mixed messages due to his red flags. He needs a great development team and he didn't get one, it's going to be ugly. Maybe we can pick him up on a second contract?

Yeah, he went to one of the worst possible places for him to be honest.

Yeah, he went to one of the worst possible places for him to be honest.
Nah, the board has convinced me that all rookies need is a starter position and 35 minutes a night from the get go. If you don't do that, they cannot develop and you are robbing the teams future.

He'll get that in Washington. Case closed.

It's just SL, but @Ferguson_Mellochill takes on Brandon Miller looking right. Hes clearly has had the worst performances of the top 4 prospects. He hasn't looked good and doesn't pop like the guys with elite athleticism

He's going to need other people to get him time and space to do his thing. He's not going to get that in SL, where he's trying to be the #1 guy. I think he can be a solid complementary player like MPJ.

Last edited:
This is Coulibaly yesterday. The way he glides around the floor and gets above the rim effortlessly is pretty special. His off-the-dribble game and finishes are coming along. He can add strength and burst, since he's super young. He would have been a fantastic pick for the Jazz. He has as much star potential as either of the Thompsons, imo. Jazz did well with their 2nd pick, but they got stiff-armed at #9.

Also, notice how Coulibaly looks a bit bigger than Jordan Walsh. He's on a completely different level compared to the other guys on the floor.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0nXYj00_dw

Last edited:
This is Coulibaly yesterday. The way he glides around the floor and gets above the rim effortlessly is pretty special. His off-the-dribble game and finishes are coming along. He would have been a fantastic pick for the Jazz. He has as much star potential as either of the Thompsons, imo.

He definitely looks good. That rotation and block was awesome. This draft was just special with the amount of really good prospects in it.

This is Coulibaly yesterday. The way he glides around the floor and gets above the rim effortlessly is pretty special. His off-the-dribble game and finishes are coming along. He can add strength and burst, since he's super young. He would have been a fantastic pick for the Jazz. He has as much star potential as either of the Thompsons, imo. Jazz did well with their 2nd pick, but they got stiff-armed at #9.

I really do like Hendricks, but felt it was too soon to take him at 9. While it seems to everyone I don’t like him, I do. What’s not to like long athletic and can shoot, it’s just that I don’t think he’s all that skilled like a young Derrick Favors. But I’d still take Hendricks over Bilal