What's new

Summer League

Dude? What? As always Blackadder has the answer...

UM9nz5r.jpeg
Can’t a guy just want to touch another dudes hair a little.

Can’t a guy just want to touch another dudes hair a little.

Of course he can, well in this case you can. Its very acceptable these days and in a lot of places it's even legal. You'll find the ancient Greeks did as a right of passage, groom young boys. And what a success story modern Greece is today, they're almost going as well as Haiti.

Positives for Bruno. He was stuck behind quality wings in Toronto. Playing behind Khawid Leonard, and other wings. Normally age is a big red flag but he could follow the Ingles path. Also, he was not with accolades. He wan the Brazilian MVP and play well against Giannis. And lastly, aside from Vanderbilt, we have no wings. Nor do we have depth in the frontcourt. The Jazz are a desperate team, we should sign anyone who shows promise, skill, and has good metrics. We can't be picky. Sign Bruno to Vet minimum contract and see if he can perform.
He's not a wing

I get it, its like the culture at the Knicks....your dignity is part of their culture.

Yes, it takes great strength and dignity to be a fan of a team that has given you nothing but horrendous draft picks, sexual harassment cases, and meaningful games ending in January. We Knicks fans display great dignity and great strength as fans. We are men. Even our women are men. I'd rather be a Knick fan than a Jazz fan -- no dignity, no strength...just whining.

Yes, it takes great strength and dignity to be a fan of a team that has given you nothing but horrendous draft picks, sexual harassment cases, and meaningful games ending in January. We Knicks fans display great dignity and great strength as fans. We are men. Even our women are men. I'd rather be a Knick fan than a Jazz fan -- no dignity, no strength...just whining.

The hookers in Time Square have more dignity than Knicks fans, they at least aren't dumb enough to be paying to get ****ed.

He was cleared by Jazz medical staff. Not sure if it's a conditioning issue or if he's being held out in case he's involved in trade scenarios.
Even if Whiteside was coming back I would be shocked if we traded Kessler; he was a defensive beast in college and although he isn't on Rudy's level (who is, center-wise, right?) I think he'll be a good defender who can clog the paint.

Trade or cut Dok. Keep Kofi, Kessler, and Bruno. I would trade Bojan and Conley for draft capital. Try something new even if we suck.

Personally, I think Bruno pairs well with Vando. And if Aaron Baynes comes out of retirement then try to sign him.

My dream lineup.

Baynes
Bruno
Vando
Beasley
Mitchell

Last edited:
Trade or cut Dok. Keep Kofi, Kessler, and Bruno. I would trade Bojan and Conley for draft capital. Try something new even if we suck.

Personally, I think Bruno pairs well with Vando. And if Aaron Baynes comes out of retirement then try to sign him.

My dream lineup.

Baynes
Bruno
Vando
Beasley
Mitchell
Not ready to give up on Dok. He put up better numbers last year than Bruno has and he's 4 years younger.

Not ready to give up on Dok. He put up better numbers last year than Bruno has and he's 4 years younger.
Fair. I am just going with my gut on that. Personally I think Bruno could make the games funner and I think he is more balanced and gives more spacing - I don't think Dok pairs well with Vando. I know those are stupid rationales, but it is what it is.