What's new

Suns @ Jazz, 10/28, TNT, 8:30PM

Jazz defense picked up but if Phoenix keeps shooting 3 pts like they have the Jazz have no chance.

I think AJ has looked better. DW has sucked pretty much. The glaring problem is how poorly this team is shooting from the outside. It seems like no one can consistently shoot from the outside while Phoenix seems to have eight guys who can shoot.

CJ has officially won my vote for whipping boy. The kid is a headcase and I have pretty much lost my patience with the kid. 5 years is too long to wait for a guy to show up consistently.

Few glaring issues I've noticed which were not as much outstanding past season:
- Our pick and roll defence does not exist. Null. None. Void.
- We are totally lost on fast breaks. Either end. Can't convert, can't defend.

Pfffft...
And so pops our bubble of optimism.

Do ya think we can get a 2nd-rounder for Deron? Maybe future considerations for AK?

I guess all those "experts" we were panning in the season prediction stories just might know a helluva lot more than we do.

Few glaring issues I've noticed which were not as much outstanding past season:
- Our pick and roll defence does not exist. Null. None. Void.
- We are totally lost on fast breaks. Either end. Can't convert, can't defend.

Agreed on both, especially the second point. Just painful to watch this team right now.

Not worried.

At least Al started to show some life.

Maybe Deron should work on his jumper instead of yell at the rookies.

CJ forgot there was a game tonight (again)

There is a noticeable lack of backcourt scoring. The Jazz need a reliable scoring option at the 2-guard spot. They've let Brewer, Korver and Matthews go. There's no one left. They need someone who can hit a jumper off the curl or drive and mix it up inside.

I am at my breaking point as well with CJ. he was horrendous in every possible aspect of the game tonight.

Al Jefferson is a reasonable replacement for Boozer, although he's more low-key and not as explosive on certain plays.

Millsap and AK are filling in ok, although relying on AK to generate offense is often a bad idea.

The problem is in the backcourt. Bell is really just a spot-up shooter. CJ won the job over several players and hasn't shown up yet.

What jumps off the screen is the Jazz have a lot of wing players who can't shoot or create their own shot. Jazz are not going to win games if they can't make shots. I thought the effort was somewhat better but still the Jazz got out worked. I saw improvement with AJ but the Jazz have no chance if DW Bell, AK and CJ play as bad as they did tonight.

I turned it off in the third after CJ passed up a wide open three to drive into two defenders for the turnover. Also gotta love when Hayward has three more blocks than are starting center, whats wrong with that picture?

CryingIndian.jpg