What's new

Super Bowl discussion and poll

Chiefs or 49ers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chiefs quite frankly are lucky to only be down 10 if not for penalties and a CMC fumble. Other than the mistakes the 49ers have dominated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taylor Swift wins it! She just can't lose. Nothing can stop her!
taylor-swift-cheers.gif

First two drives of the game lost it for the 49ers. Driving on both. Penalties killed the first and CMC of all people fumbles it in the red zone.

First two drives of the game lost it for the 49ers. Driving on both. Penalties killed the first and CMC of all people fumbles it in the red zone.

There's a lot that lost it for the 9ers. It felt like they were the better team but couldn't quite manage to get out of their own way.

Shanahan just forgetting that CMC existed for most of the 2nd half was insane.

Wow If Mahomes could have won against Brady earlier he would be at 4 rings and Brady at 6
He would have a legit shot at catching Brady
Too bad

Shame I thought the 9ers came out with a ton of energy, that Jennings guy had a great game, Greenlaw was playing great till he injures himself running onto the field, suddenly Kelce finds himself more open. But it came down to special teams, ball hits the guys foot kind of a flukey play that goes against them and then the blocked PAT, first one against them all season. Mabye the Chiefs still go down and score a TD but guess we'll never really know. During the chiefs game winning drive they showed Mitch Wishnowsky, we all had to chuckle, of all the peoples reaction you show the punter.

Wow If Mahomes could have won against Brady earlier he would be at 4 rings and Brady at 6
He would have a legit shot at catching Brady
Too bad
I think he lost a close AFC championship game to Brady and one SB. Take those two from Brady and add them to Mahomes. Dang

It’s not often you can blame a single person or call for a loss. But that missed PAT came up huge. That’s a game changer. If the Niners are up four instead of just three, they probably win this in regulation.

Personally, I thought this was one of the weakest Chief teams in the Mahomes era. O line seemed weaker. The WRs weren’t good, Kelce being their (only) threat. The defense was great but offensively they just didn’t put up pts. Yet, when it came to the playoffs, they got the job done. Spag is money in the playoffs. What a clutch D coordinator.

There's a lot that lost it for the 9ers. It felt like they were the better team but couldn't quite manage to get out of their own way.

Shanahan just forgetting that CMC existed for most of the 2nd half was insane.

Sure but the 49ers at the very least should’ve put up 6 points and came away with nothing.

But it came down to special teams, ball hits the guys foot kind of a flukey play that goes against them and then the blocked PAT, first one against them all season.
These are both right.

When playing against mahomes you need a nice cushion at the end of the game cause if its close and he gets the ball then you are screwed. Those first two possessions for 49ers they were moving the ball with ease. They needed to score and get that cushion.

That specials teams play off the dudes foot was ginormous for the chiefs.

These are both right.

When playing against mahomes you need a nice cushion at the end of the game cause if its close and he gets the ball then you are screwed. Those first two possessions for 49ers they were moving the ball with ease. They needed to score and get that cushion.

That specials teams play off the dudes foot was ginormous for the chiefs.
When they won the toss they should have kicked. Stupid move.

I really dislike Shanahan’s body language when things go wrong or get tough. He reeks of frustration and that’s not good to emanate to your players.

When they won the toss they should have kicked. Stupid move.
Agreed.
Then they say that they didn't know the new rules lmfao

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk