What's new

Tank Comandoes

The Jazz Wonderbra

Most of us are excited about having one of if not the worst record in the league. Instead of saying who should be starting, my question is who needs to be starting to drive the tank?

What five players will be the 1st class Panzer division finishers? Who can we put in to change momentum during a winning streak to "right the ship".

THT.

I would also add Gay but there's no way I can handle watching him play basketball all season without doing some serious bodily harm.

In general they could use alot of lineups without Conley's playmaking and Vanderbilt's defense which should potentially lead to some serious tanking.

THT, Butler, Bolmaro, the Italian Stallion and Kessler. This group wins 15 games max during the regular season.

Honestly Ochai playing 20-25 minutes a night, Kessler getting 20-25 minutes a night combined with the greatness of THT would go a long way in helping the tank. Rookies even if they are good generally just don't help you win a lot.

THT going to need a lot of coaching to get rid of all the bad habits he has on top of a lot of coaching on how to actually finish/shoot. I do like the way he generally moves/handles the ball to get into the paint.

Perfect tank weapon.

THT going to need a lot of coaching to get rid of all the bad habits he has on top of a lot of coaching on how to actually finish/shoot. I do like the way he generally moves/handles the ball to get into the paint.

Perfect tank weapon.
I hate watching him. I think he's a totally useless project. That is my only reservation. He had one drive then tried to go up with the right hand on the left side and it looked honestly like a finish attempt from a HS player... was absolutely getting blocked with no effort at all.

He is like broccoli... you don't have to like it... but you need to eat it... its good for you long term. THT is basketball Broccoli

I hate watching him. I think he's a totally useless project. That is my only reservation. He had one drive then tried to go up with the right hand on the left side and it looked honestly like a finish attempt from a HS player... was absolutely getting blocked with no effort at all.

He is like broccoli... you don't have to like it... but you need to eat it... its good for you long term. THT is basketball Broccoli

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NKsob8FKsQ

After watching him for just 2 preseason games I think it's safe to say he is not going to opt out of his player option next summer.

Someone needs to sit Hardy down and show him the Wembanyama highlights. Tell him he’s got a 5 year deal, and ask if he’d like one year of THT and four of Wembanyama or one year of Conley, Olynyk and Clarkson and four years of THT.

The other good tank move is you trade for the guy that gets hurt. GS did this years ago when they moved Monta Ellis for an injured Bogut. When an early injury happens a team may look at our vets and we can trade for the guy on a multi-year deal that is hurt. Lonzo fits but not sure the Bulls are desperate yet.

Hell, why play anyone at all. Just forfeit all the games and you're guaranteed not to win anything.

THT is a fat ball hogging chucker that doesn't make a lot of shots. Why did we acquire him again? Were Matty Ice or Naz unavailable?