What's new

Tank Comandoes

Give me the ball and veteran minimum salary - we will be 1st pick. For sure.
This isn't the nfl unfortunate for the Jazz if they do decide to tank. Too much luck involved to think tanking is the answer.
It all comes down to luck and not much else. They can roll out bad line ups, rest good players and go through coaches like a turnstyle for the next couple seasons.I have seen teams do this in hopes of landing a higher ranked prospect than they would get by not tanking but most are unlucky

This isn't the nfl unfortunate for the Jazz if they do decide to tank. Too much luck involved to think tanking is the answer.
It all comes down to luck and not much else. They can roll out bad line ups, rest good players and go through coaches like a turnstyle for the next couple seasons.I have seen teams do this in hopes of landing a higher ranked prospect than they would get by not tanking but most are unlucky
that's true but you have better chance to land Victor being last standing than 14pick. UT and SA will have lost season for sure we Cleary have a chance to be in group of three worst teams and that means we have a chance to turn the corner in one year.

that's true but you have better chance to land Victor being last standing than 14pick. UT and SA will have lost season for sure we Cleary have a chance to be in group of three worst teams and that means we have a chance to turn the corner in one year.
Sure, but I have no confidence it will make any difference without luck. Pels and Griz got two best prospects a couple years ago neither had anything close to tanking seasons. The new odds really do make it less worth tanking and more worth building through trades and free agency. Look how long it has taken Orlando to final get the 1 and how unlucky the picks were for even worse teams. I like the odds this team is far better than bottom 3 to be honest. I think the only way they sink that low is injuries

Trade Mike and JC to Philly for Harden and I can't get no vaccination Thybulle. Then install a Wendy's and a branch of Exotic Kitty Gentlemen's Club in the practice facility and let James eat and whore his way to a 10 win season.

sounds like the voice of experience ???