What's new

Taylor Hendricks Hype Thread

Will have to watch the whole game later, but seemed like he made some decent plays off the bounce. I continue to believe in his shot long term despite the %s.

There is a reason cam Whitmore fell as far as he did. None of us are privy to all of his team interviews. There is no way of knowing. What if he is out of the nba in 3 years. Is he still worth taking over a solid character dude like TH who could develop his game and be a solid player for a decade? I’d say back your guy for now! He is our dude!

There is a reason cam Whitmore fell as far as he did. None of us are privy to all of his team interviews. There is no way of knowing. What if he is out of the nba in 3 years. Is he still worth taking over a solid character dude like TH who could develop his game and be a solid player for a decade? I’d say back your guy for now! He is our dude!
I’m bookmarking the hell out of this.

I’m sure some idiot cowboy fan said the same thing about passing on Moss

I could be wrong (and please provide the receipts if I am), but I don't think there was any of us who were saying right after the DM trade, "damn, a Lauri/Gobert duo would have been so great if we had just kept Gobert."
hilarious that as time moves on people are like "hmm, Wolves trade not bad for both parties" and "my god the Jazz looted the Cavs"

- George

I’m bookmarking the hell out of this.
You can bookmark it all you want and if he has an amazing nba career I’d say kudos to him. There is no way of knowing if he is out of the nba in 3 season or a perennial all star. The only factual thing out there is he was slotted top 5 on some draft boards, overwhelming top 10 and dropped to what was it, 22? Acting like we are the only team that passed on something. If you know why he fell 10-15 draft spots please enlighten me, otherwise it’s whatever

Will have to watch the whole game later, but seemed like he made some decent plays off the bounce. I continue to believe in his shot long term despite the %s.
The first three shots come really quick and he shot them but he didn't shoot it like he meant it... ya know. I think he needs like 5-10 games to get comfortable with the shot in games.

You can bookmark it all you want and if he has an amazing nba career I’d say kudos to him. There is no way of knowing if he is out of the nba in 3 season or a perennial all star. The only factual thing out there is he was slotted top 5 on some draft boards, overwhelming top 10 and dropped to what was it, 22? Acting like we are the only team that passed on something. If you know why he fell 10-15 draft spots please enlighten me, otherwise it’s whatever
lol. In my opinion there’s a better chance Hendricks is out of the league in 3-4 years than Whitmore. Yes a lot of dumbass teams passed. You know who didn’t pass on him? The rockets and they are going to be rewarded for it. He probably will be the third best player from this draft. The Jazz I’m sure right now wish they would’ve taken him at this point.

lol. In my opinion there’s a better chance Hendricks is out of the league in 3-4 years than Whitmore. Yes a lot of dumbass teams passed. You know who didn’t pass on him? The rockets and they are going to be rewarded for it. He probably will be the third best player from this draft. The Jazz I’m sure right now wish they would’ve taken him at this point.

still way too early to know all these things

Remember when Kawhi dropped in his draft after being talked about early season as a top 3 pick? I thought of him with Cam's drop. Why not take a flyer when you have several picks in the first round anyways?

Your support of Henny is admirable. Let's hope it pays off.