What's new

Team youll be rooting for in the playoffs?

Mambo

For me it will have to my hometown team.

The Portland Trailblazers

Wesley, Wallace, and Aldridge are gonna go HAM

My teams will be The Bulls, OKC, Portland, Denver(yes I know, but without Crymelo they are much more likable).

Any other team that is not the Lakers, Heat, or Knicks.

Can't I believe I'm saying this, but...Denver. Love how they've come together, and winning the West would stick it to Crymello so hard. I'd love to see that happen, though it will not.

Screw all of you n00bs. You don't root for other teams. You can if you want to, but do not expect it to go unnoticed by the watchful, severely drunk eye of this poster.

1104769640_ef0908c9f2.jpg

The NBA is trash.

Here is another picture that serves as a vehicle of my disappointment in you all:
2365691020080891492uctroV_ph.jpg

I'll be watching baseball and going to the beach.

If I had to chose probably OKC - still it is hard to cheer for them because how they screwed over Seattle.

Denver- I like their new team and I would lmao knowing that Crymelo left a team that went on to win the championship.
I just can't because Denver fans would rub it in our face and I can't stand K. Martin.
Spurs- I think they are my second choice but I have a hard time cheering for them because it makes me feel dirty.
Knicks - not going to happen and I can't cheer for Crymelo.
Bulls- I like the team but I just wouldn't want to see Boozer win a championship after leaving Utah.
Miami- Never
Portland- I like their team but again I would be broken-hearted to see Matthews win in another uniform but I don't think they have all the parts to do so.
Orlando- I just don't know why I can't like this team.
Atlanta- They have zero chance and their fans suck.
Celtics- I use to like them a lot and I probably would not be too upset if they won but I don't like them as much since KG started acting like a jerk.
Lakers- Never times infinity. I would rather any team win it.