What's new

Team youll be rooting for in the playoffs?

Celtics- I use to like them a lot and I probably would not be too upset if they won but I don't like them as much since KG started acting like a jerk.

When did this start? From where I view it, this has always been the case. Well, except in before he was in Boston he'd frequently get the pass on it because he "couldn't get any help".

Bulls because they got my man. I don't care to root for other western conference teams unless they are playing the Heat.

The isolationist Jazz fan in me wants to say like, Orlando, New York, Dallas, whatever

The Jazz fan at heart wants to see Brewer and Korver... not so much that Boozer guy.. get a ring. Brewer's a true heart player as is Korver, why not root for the surrogate Jazz

Yeah Korver's such a great guy, passing up three's while we were fighting for a division title to help preserve HIS record. What a great guy.

I'll be watching baseball and going to the beach.

If I had to chose probably OKC - still it is hard to cheer for them because how they screwed over Seattle.

Denver- I like their new team and I would lmao knowing that Crymelo left a team that went on to win the championship.
I just can't because Denver fans would rub it in our face and I can't stand K. Martin.
Spurs- I think they are my second choice but I have a hard time cheering for them because it makes me feel dirty.
Knicks - not going to happen and I can't cheer for Crymelo.
Bulls- I like the team but I just wouldn't want to see Boozer win a championship after leaving Utah.
Miami- Never
Portland- I like their team but again I would be broken-hearted to see Matthews win in another uniform but I don't think they have all the parts to do so.
Orlando- I just don't know why I can't like this team.
Atlanta- They have zero chance and their fans suck.
Celtics- I use to like them a lot and I probably would not be too upset if they won but I don't like them as much since KG started acting like a jerk.
Lakers- Never times infinity. I would rather any team win it.

This mirrors my thoughts almost exactly. Only differences would be that I wouldn't mind as much if Boozer won in Chicago since it would mean RonBrew and KaKow also won. I would also feel fine about Matthews winning just for the hilarity of watching Brandy Roy play second fiddle to an undrafted sophomore. Though I agree that Portland doesn't have enough to make it to the end.

...I'm actually rooting for the lockout to start soon ....and last as long as possible!

CJ we get it - but regardless of what happens next season, there will be play-offs and an eventual champion this season. So if you have a team you'll be cheering for, let us know. Otherwise STFU, please. :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

CJ we get it - but regardless of what happens next season, there will be play-offs and an eventual champion this season. So if you have a team you'll be cheering for, let us know.

...ABL....anybody but the Lakers. My worse nightmare? Lakers vs. Heat in the finals. I like the Spurs and Mav's in the West....and sad to say, the Bull's in the east.

I'll probably watch Heat games the most, I don't really have a problem with any of their players other than Chris Bosh looks like an ostrich.

I'm 90% rooting for Denver. if K-Mart were to die before the playoffs, i'd chock that up to 100 and consider turning in my fan card... playing team ball and winning makes me grow down below....

... in my heart... ya grows in my heart... or something

Does sports center count?