What's new

Team youll be rooting for in the playoffs?

I can't root for any team. But I can root against many...essentially the Lakers, Mavs, Bulls, Heat, or Knicks I don't want to see winning anything. Not like the Knicks will anyway, but I still want to see them bounced early.

If the Jazz aren't in the playoffs, I don't watch a second of it. By that time the snow has cleared and it's golf time.

I'm losing interest in the playoffs.
Tired of seeing the winner every year be a top seed from LA or Texas from the West, or Chicago , Boston , Detroit or Florida from the East, practically every year for 50 years.
Thinking of all the great teams and great players from other places that almost never won, Utah, Phoenix, Seattle, Portland, Denver, Minny, Philly, NY, NJ, Atlanta, Cleveland, etc. never really had a chance, because the league favors the favorites, getting tired of it.
Would like to see even a 3 or lower from another city win just once.
Would like to see a team win without getting special treatment from the refs just once.
The only upstart with any kind of a chance this year is Oklahoma, and I don't like them either. Their tall guy gets too many calls.

Last edited:
I'll be rooting for all the lower seeds in the first round, but I have no hopes of any of them getting past the second round.