What's new

The “I’m a Mike Conley hating bitch” list

Yes I remember it well. As I remember the intangibles that he brought to the table.
I don't remember many of them the first half of his first year.

His game picked up after that game winner in Toronto, which was in January of his first season.

I don't remember many of them the first half of his first year.

His game picked up after that game winner in Toronto, which was in January of his first season.

That's much problably a good one to call as Rubio first big game, or a turning point, but i'd say that somewhere between the half to the end of december of this season that he started to look like he were getting to understand what Quin wanted him to do as his floor general (aswell as what his teammates demanded in terms of the right way to set every one of them to score).

I don't know wtf happened with our offense but we used to run more plays and actions than we do now.
This part is what is the most perplexing to me. At the beginning of the season Mike made a comment about them using like ten percent of the playbook, but I expected it to be opened up a little more by now.

Reactions: SCS
Conley just hurt his hamstring. Now he's got a new excuse to suck, ya know other than he doesn't understand the offense as a 32 year old point guard.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The hamstring might be a blessing in disguise. 8 games on the sidline watching might allow mike to reset and get a fresh start.

Have you seen something that I haven't yet? I only thought it was 'tightness' at this stage.

No i didn't see anything else about Conley. Only suggesting some time away could be good for him.

Conley should sit if he’s not right. It’s not as though he’s helping us win right now anyway.

I’m still a big believer in Donovan playing the 1 because it might actually cause him to remember to actively look for teammates.

Start Joe.

Donovan
Roy Neale
Joe
Bojan
Rudy

I think this lineup will outperform the starting lineup we’ve been using. It’s bigger, switchier, and will have better chemistry.

Conley should sit if he’s not right. It’s not as though he’s helping us win right now anyway.

I’m still a big believer in Donovan playing the 1 because it might actually cause him to remember to actively look for teammates.

Start Joe.

Donovan
Roy Neale
Joe
Bojan
Rudy

I think this lineup will outperform the starting lineup we’ve been using. It’s bigger, switchier, and will have better chemistry.

That's kind of what I envisioned heading into the offseason last year except instead of Bogie somebody like Harris would be there. I still think they'll work the bugs out, but having a backcourt of DM/Royce and Ingles/Bogie/Rudy should be completely serviceable for whatever time Mike needs (if any)

Looks like we're going to get a look at the offense sans Conley. Hopefully we start Joe and not Mudiay tomorrow.