What's new

The “I’m a Mike Conley hating bitch” list

Conley should sit if he’s not right. It’s not as though he’s helping us win right now anyway.

I’m still a big believer in Donovan playing the 1 because it might actually cause him to remember to actively look for teammates.

Start Joe.

Donovan
Roy Neale
Joe
Bojan
Rudy

I think this lineup will outperform the starting lineup we’ve been using. It’s bigger, switchier, and will have better chemistry.

Gawd damn it. I hate you so much I love you.

19 minutes, 2-8, 0-4 from 3, 6 assists and a re-injured hamstring.

I guess the day of reckoning will wait a few games more.

And to think. He’s going to opt in that player option. We are going to pay him that much money to be hurt. Ugh!

Playmaking was really there tonight, crucial to the general offense display tonight. Unhappily, hamstrings are tricky.

But, as a wise man once said, we will be fine.

you could see the play he did it , driving to the basket along the baseline he tripped on someone’s foot and stumbled , he pulled up lame straight away ...

I don’t think they bought him back to early , it was just one of those plays.

Now if Mitchell, Ingles, Mudiay and JWG also get injured, we may actually get a sighting of the 9 million dollar man.

I wish this thread had a slightly different name. I don't hate Mike Conley, even though he said he didn't want to come here.

It is more accurate to say I hate the move to bring him here and think Dennis ought to be roasted for the blunder.

The "I'm a Mike Conley hater; it's probably the correct list to be on and it's only going to get much longer" list
If only we could have traded away more of the future to get him, amiright?

The narrative for how we lose Rudy starts with the Conley trade unless we can get a major free agent to stock the asset cupboard after he’s gone.