What's new

The “I’m a Mike Conley hating bitch” list

Mistake Mike proved to be Mistake Mike. What a flop… he sat out like 90% of playoff games. I hate him, I hated the trade from day 1. I don’t understand why anyone would want him at this point. He’s a ****ing fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me too how this is SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE GEORGE HILL RENTAL... cuz that part im having trouble understanding, Mitchell is so much better now too..
Real simple answer is that George hill didn't help us get the best record in the league and the #1 seed. George hill wasn't an all star either.

I had way more fun watching the jazz this season than any season with George hill.

Having said that, I was always against the Conley trade and very vocal about it all along.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Real simple answer is that George hill didn't help us get the best record in the league and the #1 seed. George hill wasn't an all star either.

I had way more fun watching the jazz this season than any season with George hill.

Having said that, I was always against the Conley trade and very vocal about it all along.

George Hill didn't play with DM or we might have had the best record in the league. The George Hill trade I really liked and I don't blame the FO for that one. The problem is they repeated the process over and over again. This whole thing really is George Hill's fault for leaving.

Whoever the **** is dumb enough to sign Conley away from the Jazz are gonna have to allow him two years to get acclimated. At 37 years old he'll be up to speed and be ready to play every other game. Also don't count on him in the playoffs.

Hoops Hype had a list of available free agents and Mountain Mike is No. 3 on the list behind Kawhai and CP3. He is going to want to get paid. They are quite a few Jazz alums on their list: Kanter, Burks, Jeff Green, Ed Davis, Bradley, DedEx, Korver, Mudiay, Tucker, Neto, Willie Reed and Grant Jarrett. Wouldn't this board be ablaze if DL signed the alums and cut everybody except Rudy, Spida and Clarkson.

He plays for himself and not the team, he is George Hill 2.0
That's a load of horse **** and you know it. He has absolutely been a team player. But it doesn't do the team much good when he can't stay on the court, especially during the playoffs. And even then he is limited defensively, where we really need the help. Paid too much for the wrong guy.

I felt like we should have traded for Conley during the season last year and gave up favors (was going to be gone anyway), Rubio (same), and Exum (cause duh).
Once the off season was upon us though I would have preferred to make DM our point guard and use our cap space in free agency to acquire a different position that would be more of a long term piece.
Keep our draft picks, maybe keep kobra Kai, Crowder, Neto. We could still sign Jeff green, mudiay, Davis type guys after spending our big money on someone else.

I understand though that could have been too risky and not worked out and I have felt, and still do, that the jazz are a top 4 team in the West this year and really liked our off season as a whole. Just felt like we jeopardized our future a bit with a win now only move when maybe we could have landed a free agent with our cap space that would have been both win now and win in the future move.

Pretty good post all things considered

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

That's a load of horse **** and you know it. He has absolutely been a team player. But it doesn't do the team much good when he can't stay on the court, especially during the playoffs. And even then he is limited defensively, where we really need the help. Paid too much for the wrong guy.
Agreed! Total BS he’s the most humble unselfish guy. The issue is his health. That’s it.

Think with your mind and not your heart. He was a horrible mistake

Think with your mind and not your heart. He was a horrible mistake
Of course the move was a mistake. Have you read anything I've posted? But I can separate out the fact that he is a good player and teammate and was a big part of our success this year from the fact that he was still the wrong player and cost us too much. That doesn't make him a pile of ****, that is on the front office.

Of course the move was a mistake. Have you read anything I've posted? But I can separate out the fact that he is a good player and teammate and was a big part of our success this year from the fact that he was still the wrong player and cost us too much. That doesn't make him a pile of ****, that is on the front office.
If you were getting paid so much money it's easy to be nice man c'mon

If you were getting paid so much money it's easy to be nice man c'mon
So your claim, completely unfounded, is that Conley is really a horrible rotten ************ pretending to be nice because he's rich.

Ok.

Enjoy your delusions.

So your claim, completely unfounded, is that Conley is really a horrible rotten ************ pretending to be nice because he's rich.

Ok.

Enjoy your delusions.
First of all buddy don't take to seriously, it's only basketball but yeah I think he is for himself first and the Jazz second he will leave us and you will see

Jae Crowder the guy everyone on this board overrates and romanticizes is playing terrible. Surprise surprise.

7/26 from 3 and is averaging 7 PPG in 31 minutes per game. He obviously isn’t stopping anyone on defense either.

Please for the love of god stop it. This is the guy people were furious about being traded for Conley.

First of all buddy don't take to seriously, it's only basketball but yeah I think he is for himself first and the Jazz second he will leave us and you will see
Of course he will leave. I already predicted that. And why shouldn't he make a decision he feels is best for him, who doesn't want a ring? Doesn't make him some piece of **** human being.

Jae Crowder the guy everyone on this board overrates and romanticizes is playing terrible. Surprise surprise.

7/26 from 3 and is averaging 7 PPG in 31 minutes per game. He obviously isn’t stopping anyone on defense either.

Please for the love of god stop it. This is the guy people were furious about being traded for Conley.
I don't think a single person said they preferred having Crowder over Conley directly, most just felt we overpaid and that we could have used crowder the way he was playing all this season and for most of the playoffs. Also he was an asset that got misused. No one wants to trade Conley for crowder straight up.