What's new

The “I’m a Mike Conley hating bitch” list

Really? What are guys upset about them? Grayson Allen? First round picks?
Ya partly. Some people were upset that we were going after an old, very highly paid, injury prone, undersized point guard. Some other heard that conley didn't want to come to jazz and probably didn't like that

No one was soley upset about just just trading crowder for Conley though. Unless you can pull up a post from someone stating that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Quit trying to manufacture a positive story for yourself and just live life. Soak up all the good that naturally happens. No need to make yourself a headline and seek the glory and adulation of jazzfanzers. Take your own advice.
You need to take a basketball opinion and turn it to a personel matter, perhaps thats why your a cheerleader for an overpaid team of doormats. You manufacture distractions from the topic of the thread, cuz the reality is too much for you to bare, while im sitting here on-topic.

Mike Conley and his agent, robbed yall favorite team of having any chance in the playoffs for half a decade... but point your vitirol at me, cuz I called a spade a spade the day the signing occured... HAHAHAHHAHA

so wheres all the fanboys at? the-white-knights-for-mike-conley-and-his-agent-and-his-100's-of-millions-of-dollars-paid-by-the-jazz-club?

yeah the decision makers, who make millions themselves deciding to pay mike conley 200 million in the twillight of his career, that was money well spent!!!

brilliant decision making all around... handshakes and baseball pats on the behind for all...

ay at least they scammed you fans out of many millions to help offset the cost, amiright? hahahhahahhaa.. that was prudent!

People dont like that ill call a ****** move a ****** move the second it happens around here.. They'd rather act like some wait and see attitude is always how it is! XD

Hey lets also draft a first rd 23 y/o SG when we have D Mitchell and a 1st rd C when we have GoBert --- we can afford those luxuries HAHAHAHHAHAHa

HEre's a thread title; Why do Jazz fans defend mediocrity with such fervor? I'd genuinely like to know the answer to that one... Is it hope? blind faith?

yall sit there making personel insults while defending mediocrity and wastefulness.. thats the last line of defense for most children no? insults?

yeah mike conley was gonna deliver a championship to utah... hahahahahahhahha how could you possibly ever believe that?

The fact i was in such a minority around here calling the mike conley initial signing preposterous is all u need to know about the BBIQ round here.

Mike Conley and his agent, robbed yall favorite team of having any chance in the playoffs for half a decade... but point your vitirol at me, cuz I called a spade a spade the day the signing occured... HAHAHAHHAHA
You were right, and there is no denying it. The Conley trade was really bad.

people are like "oh, we wanted mike conley for years, now we've got him! BRILLIANT WORK!" hahhahahahahahahahhaha

You were right, and there is no denying it. The Conley trade was really bad.
I knew that i was always gonna be right because i have at least some perspective on the horizon, and what was on the way.. Mike Conley was ALWAYS TOO OLD... It just never added up..

the mike conley addition was a move to combat the NBA of yesterday, not the NBA of tommorow... that is truly the fatal flaw of it all.. and BOOM so much agency the Jazz had to maneuver peices around 2 excellent peices in Gobert and Mitchell was just given away --- and a franchise like Utah, most any smaller market franchises, cant recover from such big misses... and they've had Rudy and Mitchell bending over backwards for 2nd rd exits ever since...

I hate to see it... It was sooooo unnecessary.. and in the same timeframe teams have gone from the doldroms to above utah's status, with much younger rosters, how can you be surprised by that..

IT's just crazy to me the $$$ involved... The decision makers thought these were reasonable moves... These were EXTREMELY RISKY moves...

The way that this forum seamlessly transitioned from being hook line and sinker on the "flexibility and player development"tip into paying Mike Conley 35mm per year, thats crazy to me...

I guess its partly my fault because so many around here want me to be wrong, I dont really know what other basis they had to believe in the conley move