What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Does anyone
It is quite comical that everyone that is now asking for Biden and military officials to resign were 100% onboard with the plan until it didn’t work. Real pieces of work our politicians are.

It was destined to fail as the Taliban was never eliminated.
how Do you eliminate the Taliban?

I hope we get out as many refugees as possible. The refugee crisis might have the potential to destabilize that entire region. Honestly, it’s a region that’s already pretty destabilized.

It is quite comical that everyone that is now asking for Biden and military officials to resign were 100% onboard with the plan until it didn’t work. Real pieces of work our politicians are.

It was destined to fail as the Taliban was never eliminated.
Trump removed all mentions from his website about how he laid the framework for the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.

Biden has two things going for him.

-A solid majority of Americans wanted the troops to come home. The numbers have trending upwards for over 10 years

- when all is said and done it will be Biden that had the balls to end this thing and not dump it in the lap of the next administration. Not Trump, not Obama. The humanitarian crisis is real and is a tragedy but the American public is way too narcissistic and xenophobic for that to last more than a couple news cycles.

Trump removed all mentions from his website about how he laid the framework for the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.

-A solid majority of Americans wanted the troops to come home. The numbers have trending upwards for over 10 years

- when all is said and done it will be Biden that had the balls to end this thing and not dump it in the lap of the next administration. Not Trump, not Obama. The humanitarian crisis is real and is a tragedy but the American public is way too narcissistic and xenophobic for that to last more than a couple news cycles.

lol Biden and balls don't exactly belong in the same sentence. Would that be Biden who supplied Putin with a list of sites to please not cyber attack ?

i have no idea about the American people but the rest of the world is viewing this as nothing but a debacle and Biden as a limp lettuce leaf. This is an abhorrent preventable tragedy for those Afghans who worked with the occupying forces who've been left behind to be slaughtered. The Australian military is aghast at what has happened at a place that Australian soldiers served

and i thought our leader had been absent and weak in this issue

the rest of the world is viewing this as nothing but a debacle
Is the rest of the world quickly sending troops to Afghanistan to help those poor people?
Until the rest of the world sends their troops there for 20 years, the rest of the world can get bent.

Is the rest of the world quickly sending troops to Afghanistan to help those poor people?
Until the rest of the world sends their troops there for 20 years, the rest of the world can get bent.

dude it's too late for those people now, they're being hunted down And yes Australian troops were there for the best part of those 20 years

i have no idea about the American people ...
Lol. Then why did you respond to my post? That's literally all l talked about.

And the rest of the world is outraged - what else is new? Feel free to start a movement in your country to take the lead in Afghanistan for the next 20 years.

And the rest of the world is outraged - what else is new? Feel free to start a movement in your country to take the lead in Afghanistan for the next 20 years.

Yeah our country was there too champ. Our soldiers are pissed about how this has gone down, why are you so hissy about some well deserved criticism to your limp wet blanket grandpa President ?

Yeah our country was there too champ. Our soldiers are pissed about how this has gone down...
Well then my point remains - why don't you and the other NATO members (most of whom left months ago) stay there and tough it out for the next 20?

Hell you can probably even get the US to write some checks while you're there.

Well then my point remains - why don't you and the other NATO members (most of whom left months ago) stay there and tough it out for the next 20?

Hell you can probably even get the US to write some checks while you're there.

missed the point but whatever

The person you’re responding to would criticize Biden for finding a cure for cancer.

It's not their war... This is Americas war and your idiot president lost it. The audacity if you guys to blame it on the rest of the world. This is on you, and your president. Own it...

Humanitarian crises at the border, worldwide humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan where woman and children are getting raped and forced marriage, hyper inflation killing everything, 200,000 covid cases a day(I thought your idiot president had a plan), gas prices the highest they've been in decades, massive country wide supply shortages, middle class and landlords being forced to pay people rent ILLEGALLY, major violent crime spiking in every single Democratic city, police defunded leading to major crime and mass murder of blacks(morons), normalization of pedophilia, self mutilation, and erotic sex being taught in Democratic schools and Hollywood, Antifa attacking christians, businesses forced to close because if no workers, telling people men can get pregnant, record low people working, record boarder crossings letting in over 500,000 unvaccinated illegals with 18-20% being positive.

For you uneducated this is how it all started in Venezuela.

This disaster is on you... You all have gotten away with cowardly blaming everyone else for your failures but not this time. It's time you all grow the f* up and get this **** figured out.

Last edited:

Lmfao. I mean lololol.

"RePUbwiCanS dowNt EveN cawe About NeIgBhrs"

I can remember like 2 days ago when Democrats were adamant about women's rights, LGBTQ rights, and completely against oppression.

Now they're openly saying "well there's nothing we can do". These cowards use the identity politics to divide and spread hate here but stay silent, push TRUE oppression of woman, people, and LGBTQ under the rug. You all do know what Taliban do to woman, gays, or anybody that disagrees with their philosophy right?

"Just let it happen there's nothing we can do" Democrats say. But isn't that Kamala's border policy? Stop the root of the problem? So we can fix Guatemala but not child raping, woman suppressing, gay hating Taliban?

Democrats make no sense and flip flop on nearly every moral that have ever had. Ever... Trump mental disorder(Trump Derangement) has completely ruined any semblance of honesty you all had left.

Last edited:
And for those who say this would've happened under Trump. Just remember how angry and vile you all got when he sent your gay hating woman hating hero Qamem Soleimani straight to hell. Trump had balls... You all were pissed that he killed such a hero but he would've don't the same to the Taliban like he promised. Biden literally had no plan and he and his Generals that are too concerned about men getting pregnant admit they were completely caught off guard.

The reason I didn't sign up for the military and it was always one of my biggest regrets in life, until now. Biden lost the entire war and made a pointless war even more astronomically pointless. I mean Taliban have better infrastructure, better weapons, better everything now.

Last edited:
missed the point but whatever
you have no point other than to piss and moan.

And if you think I'm some great defender of Biden you're out of your mind- he did the right thing here but the best I can say about him overall is that he's only the bottom of the barrel as opposed to underneath it like our last president.