What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

Yes it is shaping up as a disaster, and just last month Biden claimed the Taliban would not do what they are clearly doing. That said, Trump is lying again:

Last edited:
Lol blame Trump using hypotheticals, just brilliant. He's gone... Biden pulled out. He reassured us that this, Saigon moment, where we evacuate embassies in fear would not happen. It is. Take some accountability for once. Trump did not leave extremely sophisticated military equipment behind that is being used to kill innocent people behind. Biden did. Not Trump, Biden.

Where is Biden btw?! This is like his 18th vacation from what I've read. I'm not against guys like Obama and Trump playing some golf, I've always thought crying over that was stupid but there's some major issues going on right now and with his obvious onset dementia, I think this is more of a hiding from the massive failures of his office vacation.

Yes it is shaping up as a disaster, and just last month Biden claimed the Taliban would not do what they are clearly doing. That said, Trump is lying again:

90 billion officially (unofficially probably much much more) on building up an Afghani army and they fell apart immediately.

No doubt that money went straight into someone's pocket - Raytheon, Haliburton, etc...

Here I am sitting on my back porch thinking how I've been pruning my rose bushes for two weeks and these guys managed to take over an entire country.

The middle east isn't fixable - it's simply one regime to the next all with the intent of being power-hungry.

The larger point being, in both cases, the only other option was being there forever.
Would that have been bad? We’re not leaving South Korea, Japan, or Europe anytime soon. And it’s not like we had a large force there. From what I’ve read, less than 3,000 troops. That’s nothing. And fewer than 2,500 died in the 20 years there. 2,500? You’ll see more death on Florida and Texas from covid in one weekend.

90 billion officially (unofficially probably much much more) on building up an Afghani army and they fell apart immediately.

No doubt that money went straight into someone's pocket - Raytheon, Haliburton, etc...
That’s one of the lessons from the Vietnam war. The American public will tolerate operations that last years and decades as long as it’s volunteers/mercenaries doing all the heavy lifting.

Americans want the safety from terrorism that comes from occupying regions, like Afghanistan, without any of the costs. Letting Afghanistan fall to the Taliban is going to have consequences, most of them negative. The humanitarian crisis, becoming a safe haven for terrorists, and refugee crisis being the most obvious. That’s extremely worrisome.

But I get a giggle out of pundits who think this will matter politically. Most Americans couldn’t find Afghanistan on a blank map with Afghanistan and America being the only two countries listed.

Would that have been bad? We’re not leaving South Korea, Japan, or Europe anytime soon. And it’s not like we had a large force there. From what I’ve read, less than 3,000 troops. That’s nothing. And fewer than 2,500 died in the 20 years there. 2,500? You’ll see more death on Florida and Texas from covid in one weekend.

Yes, in all the other countries you mentioned we're not surrounded on all sides by religious zealots who we've been slaughtering for the last 20 years. So the US wouldn't be able to use it as a stable forward operating base - which is the real reason we're still in all those other countries to begin with..

"The Taliban is not the south— the North Vietnamese army. They're not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There's going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy of the United States from Afghanistan, It is not at all comparable."

-Biden

"The Taliban is not the south— the North Vietnamese army. They're not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There's going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy of the United States from Afghanistan, It is not at all comparable."

-Biden

Perhaps it was just Opposite Day.

Taliban straight second half LAC Game 6’d the government and they had no answer. We look like idiots.

Vacation tiiiiiiiime!!!!! You all sure selected some doozies I tell ya what. .. for f sakes.

Questions to Psaki's email from Fox News were returned with an automatic reply, stating that the voice of the White House would not be available for the next week.

"I will be out of the office from August 15th-August 22nd," read the email returned to Fox News. Instead, Psaki's reply directs the press to reach out to other press officers in her absence.

Probably has covid. Rumor has it the cases have flooded the place ever since the super spreader vaccinated Texas Democrats flew to the white house with literal open arms(no mask)defying the job they were elected to do. Sadly they stopped reporting cases with their transparency they promised making one conclude the numbers are extremely high if they have to hide them.

Last edited:
I love how Fox News and Republicans are criticizing the Biden admin for abandoning Afghanistan. As if we are all as dumb as they are.

I actually understand why both Trump and Biden did this. I also feel awful about the Taliban returning to power and worry about those consequences. I think it’s fine to hold two thoughts at the same time; wanting to be out of Afghanistan while wishing for a better ending.

But what’s silly is any political party trying to get digs in on a situation that has stifled admins from both parties.

You all need to get your f* president out of hiding. You as uneducated voters have a responsibility to the rest of THE ENTIRE WORLD to force your president to quit hiding and act. This is the one of the biggest failures in our military history and Biden is hiding and you are blaming Republicans when it was Biden who went against his own intelligence and forced this through.

Blaming Trump... F* cowards

I love how Fox News and Republicans are criticizing the Biden admin for abandoning Afghanistan. As if we are all as dumb as they are.

[
You're worse actually. You're literally blaming a guy that's not even in office. Dumb voters, really dumb voters, are just too dumb to realize it wasn't Trump that went against his own advisors. It wasn't Trump who abandoned mhundreds of thousands of weapons and sophisticated military equipment. It wasn't Trump who said "There's going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the - of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable,". It's actually worse... People falling off airplanes. But Trump's fault. The guy with absolutely no power whatsoever. Lol very dumb.

It takes a truly dumb and cowardly person to blame Trump for Bidens decisions. You actually prove our point. You're not getting away with it this time. This is on Biden voters and the Biden administration. Try your best to deflect but no... Not this time

Last edited: