What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

lol Trump isn't in office so i don't find him anywhere near as relevant as Biden. To me he's a not much more than a pompous sleazy bag of pus and the fact that half your voters might vote for him AGAIN is a pretty damning statement on how bad Biden's administration has been and how compromised he is. I'm more concerned about who is in power and how the decisions on policy they make affect things.

I think Trump has got a lot to answer for the classified document thing, that is a pretty gross abuse of his position and should be prosecuted, and the same for the Georgia case it's a shame the prosecutor there has made such a debacle of that prosecution. Criticising another case that is actually a terrible legal case isn't defending Trump, more due process. If you can't see the holes in that particular case then i don't know what to say, I can point out that i think some of the things directed at Trump are ineffective and ill directed. It is possible to look at each issue on it's merits. My view is that instead of the reactions and calling him Hitler etc etc it's a pity that the Democrats haven't spent all that energy on running a top notch candidate and running something that resembles an intelligent government that should be a no brainer to win the next election. I mean like you said there's so much to criticise Trump on and they're probably going to lose to that ?? And yet it still hasn't really caused any amount of self reflection and questioning of themselves by the Democrats ?
One of the biggest mistakes you make is normalizing Trump. You’re making it sound like these are two corrupt individuals fighting for the presidency. The reality is that one is a pretty standard Democrat who has worked well with both coalitions in America to pass a very progressive infrastructure and economic policy vs the most corrupt, dishonest, immoral wannabe fascist we’ve ever seen. One works within the system of democracy while one seeks to other throw our system of government.

There is a huge difference between the two, but it requires you being honest and receiving your information for more reliable sources than junk websites and Tik tok. Something you fail exceedingly at.

This is helpful. If you have time to read the article, it’s amazing.

If you only have time for the podcast episode, do it. This is helpful information in recognizing the fascism that Trump demonstrates daily.

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-daily-blast-with-greg-sargent/id1728152109?i=1000656482729

I mean, you could read the experts who study fascist regimes. But I guess TruePatriot69 on social media with a profile pic of a bald eagle holding an AR15 is probably a more reliable source of information.

How dare you call him by his username! That’s so offensive. Have you no decency
Obviously not. I thought I was being playful but I guess I was just resorting to name calling people (by the names they use for themselves). You were right though, it's never an outraged post about school funding or the way we treat the least powerful amongst us. The outrage is for how we treat Russia and the money we waste supplying arms to Ukraine and the push to get people vaccinated or casting a black person in a role that has previously been portrayed as a white person.

Obviously not. I thought I was being playful but I guess I was just resorting to name calling people (by the names they use for themselves). You were right though, it's never an outraged post about school funding or the way we treat the least powerful amongst us. The outrage is for how we treat Russia and the money we waste supplying arms to Ukraine and the push to get people vaccinated or casting a black person in a role that has previously been portrayed as a white person.

good lord. If you can find me a post where i've even mentioned Russia, the Ukraine, casting black people for white whatever ?? lolol Yeah that wasn't so much referring to you as your mouth breathing staggeringly moronic friend who is the epitome of the lack of self awareness / reflection i was referring to.

The ignore function is such a godsend.

Great post!

Has… any of these guys ever expressed outrage over school funding or the insane tax cuts/redistribution of wealth from working class folks to the rich? One would think that by now one of these posters in here would’ve expressed outrage over the Trump tax cuts or placing Betsy Devos in charge of the Dept of Edu.

Kinda funny how that works out, ya know?

good lord. If you can find me a post where i've even mentioned Russia, the Ukraine, casting black people for white whatever ?? lolol Yeah that wasn't so much referring to you as your mouth breathing staggeringly moronic friend who is the epitome of the lack of self awareness / reflection i was referring to.

The ignore function is such a godsend.
All too easy.

Weird how you ignored the mueller report, the Republican senate report, and god knows how many books and hours of media reporting over Trump’s campaign working with Russia to influence the 2016 election.

Funny how you defend Trump here. Weird.
https://jazzfanz.com/threads/study-...tress-after-2016-election.110508/post-1763432

Didn’t you guys just have a 2 year investigation that couldn’t find any evidence to support that ??

Don’t get me wrong I think Donald is a douche but the endless railing against the election result seems pretty petulant and counterproductive to getting rid of him at the next election ???
Funny how again you defend Trump here and bash Biden. Weird.

https://jazzfanz.com/threads/the-of...-to-invade-ukraine-thread.158860/post-2408554

The orange nutter was just unpredictable enough to give Russia pause as to their course of action. As opposed to Biden who said well basically it depends on what kind of incursion into Ukraine. Trump won't be able to stop anything if he gets back in because the leverage is gone. Sometimes its an advantage if the unhinged loony who says a lot of weird things is on your side, because your enemies don't know how he'd react

Attacking Biden here, calling him weak. Which is common among you folks. Biden is always weak or too heavy handed depending on the time of day. He’s either a drooling old fool who can’t put on his shoes or he’s a communist mastermind that is unfairly persecuting Trump.
https://jazzfanz.com/threads/the-biden-administration-and-all-things-politics.139831/post-2080859
**** me ... . sound like his list of essential sites he handed to Putin to please not cyberattack. What a ****ing weak lettuce leaf

Oh weird, attacking Biden for getting an American citizen out of Russia. I’m beginning to sense a pattern here.
https://jazzfanz.com/threads/the-biden-administration-and-all-things-politics.139831/post-2244007

does a normal US citizen have their arse saved if they're in Russian prison for drug possesion ?

there's been zero talk that she didn't actually have the drugs, just that Russia was crazy zealous in applying the letter of the law for political expediency. And if this arms dealer has so little value as suggestion why on earth did Russia want him back ???

Weird bashing Biden again, what a coincidence.
https://jazzfanz.com/threads/be-afraid-be-very-afraid.207000/post-2403749
ol because they're so worried about what Biden might do ??
Defending Trump again (your previous post in this thread was attacking Biden while building up Putin.
https://jazzfanz.com/threads/the-of...-to-invade-ukraine-thread.158860/post-2133238
oh please if that lunatic comb-over orange faced ************ was still in charge you'd be saying the exact opposite.

A statement warning the most dire consequences should "anyone" cough cough intervene isn't directed at the President of the United States ?? If that is your assertion you cannot be taken seriously.
Skepticism over Russia helping trump. Kinda funny how you give Trump the benefit of doubt. I have yet to see you do the same for Biden. Wonder why?
Post in thread 'Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking'
https://jazzfanz.com/threads/donald...g-russian-election-hacking.68043/post-1421941
Are there any actual facts ? All i've been reading for months now is "possible" "perhaps" "suspected" russian hacks blah blah blah.

Anyway, I’m getting tired of this. Since you’re “clearly a neutral Independent free thinker” im sure I just must’ve missed all of your posts defending Biden, giving him the same leeway you give Trump, and there must be plenty of posts of you attacking Putin. After all, you’re about fairness and you’re not blinded by American partisanship, and clearly you get your information from reliable sources. Right?

One of the biggest mistakes you make is normalizing Trump. You’re making it sound like these are two corrupt individuals fighting for the presidency. The reality is that one is a pretty standard Democrat who has worked well with both coalitions in America to pass a very progressive infrastructure and economic policy vs the most corrupt, dishonest, immoral wannabe fascist we’ve ever seen. One works within the system of democracy while one seeks to other throw our system of government.

There is a huge difference between the two, but it requires you being honest and receiving your information for more reliable sources than junk websites and Tik tok. Something you fail exceedingly at.
This

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

It’s American carnage out there. I can definitely tell Americans are suffering through a great economic depression. How will we ever survive? Guess I better vote for the guy promising to unite the reich and deport millions of people.

View: https://x.com/tsa_southeast/status/1793961236792533116?s=46
And I’m sure the restaurants, camp grounds, lakes, and Costco parking lots will be vacant this Memorial Day weekend as no one has any money for recreation. Better vote fascism this fall.

It’s American carnage out there. I can definitely tell Americans are suffering through a great economic depression. How will we ever survive? Guess I better vote for the guy promising to unite the reich and deport millions of people.

And I’m sure the restaurants, camp grounds, lakes, and Costco parking lots will be vacant this Memorial Day weekend as no one has any money for recreation. Better vote fascism this fall.
Ya the narrative that everyone is struggling is hard to understand when I see all the unnecessary spending everyone is doing while struggling so badly.

My sister in law and her husband whine about how terrible the economy is while he buys his 2nd full size pickup for well over 80k that he's bought in the last 4 years. He bought the last one is and now trading it in because the new one has cooler features and softer seats. But the economy is in the ****ing toilet goddamnit! Trump better fix this **** fast or he might not be able to buy a new $150k 5th wheel next year, like they plan to do!

Ya the narrative that everyone is struggling is hard to understand when I see all the unnecessary spending everyone is doing while struggling so badly.

I seriously believe we are approaching mass psychosis levels of **** in this country.

No no no, it's 25000 in spirit. They really cut their estimate down because it's probably well into the millions. You know, in their minds.
Hanging out with some fine folks too…

View attachment 16420

Btw it doesn't get more corporate America than trump.
Dude sells real estate, steaks, cologne, hats, flags, stickers, military secrets, Bibles, shoes, trading cards, TV shows, fake college educations...... He IS Corporate America.

and you never had to worry about filling the hours in the day, all conveniently taken up with standing in a queue for half a loaf of bread for the family to last for 4 days

Man during covid all these hipsters in op shop clothes were waiting outside this "artisanal" bakery in just off Errol Street, i used to walk past back to my place off Ardern Street and these bastards would be lined up round the corner for their daily ration of Sour Dough looked like a bloody Soviet bread line. I wish i'd taken a picture, I would have started a twitter account just to post, Soviet Union re-enactors defy Covid restrictions....

Last edited: