What's new

The Biden Administration and All Things Politics

1. Generally no as they require some combination of trade school training and lengthy apprenticeships. Most college kids are underemployed as baristas, Amazon drivers, some college women have resorted to camming for good income.
When they are young, sure. Liberal Arts majors tend to do pretty well over time, typically better than education majors.

2. All trade fields projected employment growth outpaces the average. Certainly a better bet than paying $80,000 for a liberal arts degree you can't use.
For people that find joy in working with their hands, absolutely.

Thanks to Biden and the Democrats, this is happening! This is going to help millions of families! Trump gave you tax cuts for the rich, tried to take away your health care, and ignored covid because he thought ignoring it would benefit him politically.

Biden? Rushed vaccines to the states, regardless of which candidate they voted for, passed covid financial relief, got you this, and will soon pass a big infrastructure bill.

This is what governing is supposed to look like! Is there anyone here who actually would want to return to the Trump “leadership?”

This is what governing is supposed to look like!
No, and this isn’t going to end well. In the past 100 days we’ve had the $1.9T American Rescue Plan, the $2.3T American Jobs Plan, and the $1.8T American Families Plan passed. We've got the $3.5T Infrastructure Plan that is going to be rammed through the reconciliation process, and a proposed $5T FY 2022 budget. That is $14.5 trillion dollars.

That level of spending even on an inflation adjusted basis has never been done before. No other year, let alone 100 days, is even close. Not World War II (not even all 4 years put together). Not the Great Depression. Not the Great Society on top of going to the moon in the middle of the cold war while fighting in Vietnam. To make it worse, the Fed rate is being pinned at 0.25% despite inflation topping 5%! This is most definitely not what governing is supposed to look like. This is a John Belushi cocaine binge.

I'm told this isn't a big issue. Yeah because you want it to go away after you all called Trump a Nazi and a holder of concentration camps for lesser condition. Right on, hypocrites. Here's BBC no reason to be bias... No agenda...

"An investigation by the BBC has found over 2,000 migrant children are being detained in a camp in the Texan desert that's been ridden with disease, overcrowded, and plagued by a shortage of clean clothes and medical care for the children.

The camp at Fort Bliss in El Paso consists of at least 12 tents – some of which hold hundreds of teenage children.

Staff working there say that illnesses such as Covid, flu, strep throat and lice have affected hundreds of children since it was set up in March."

"There are very signifigant cases of children with Covid"

You'd read/watch this if you were an honest human

But hey those damn Republicans and covid... Nothing to see here, just an humanitarian crisis.

Last edited:
I'm told this isn't a big issue. Yeah because you want it to go away after you all called Trump a Nazi and a holder of concentration camps for lesser condition. Right on, hypocrites. Here's BBC no reason to be bias... No agenda...

"An investigation by the BBC has found over 2,000 migrant children are being detained in a camp in the Texan desert that's been ridden with disease, overcrowded, and plagued by a shortage of clean clothes and medical care for the children.

The camp at Fort Bliss in El Paso consists of at least 12 tents – some of which hold hundreds of teenage children.

Staff working there say that illnesses such as Covid, flu, strep throat and lice have affected hundreds of children since it was set up in March."

"There are very signifigant cases of children with Covid"

You'd read/watch this if you were an honest human

But hey those damn Republicans and covid... Nothing to see here, just an humanitarian crisis.

This country is never going to solve its immigration issues regardless of administration until it truly solves for the root issues. We bandaid everything as it’s the easiest road to travel and feign progress.

Detestable conditions and we should be ashamed that Washington can’t come together for real solutions.

This country is never going to solve its immigration issues regardless of administration until it truly solves for the root issues. We bandaid everything as it’s the easiest road to travel and feign progress.

Detestable conditions and we should be ashamed that Washington can’t come together for real solutions.
No argument from me here. There's a balance but nobody really cares

No argument from me here. There's a balance but nobody really cares

Immigrants are going to continue to come here as long as they are escaping countries where oppression and opportunity are scant - and that’s not going away.

Americans are very much part of the issue here - employers have knowingly offered work to undocumented workers in farming, construction, hospitality, etc. in order to pay someone less to stretch their own bottom line. We’ve enabled and continue to enable the problem because we are greedy.

And the solution can’t be as easy as round up and deport everyone as we’d suffer critical hits to our workforce and would see the cost of goods go up even more which causes other known risks.

Reality is that tackling immigration would realistically require a 15-20 year plan which doesn’t exist in Washington. My personal belief is that we need to push them to citizenship so we can start to claw actual income taxes from them as well as start holding employers liable for hiring such workers. That’s a very high-level view of course and not a roadmap of deliverables, but deportation is tossing water off the boat without plugging the hole.

Hard to formulate a winning strategy when warring strategies compete for dominance on an annual basis. That’s not an affirmation that we should be a monarchy, but rather that it’s impossible to see true change with a house divided.

Immigrants are going to continue to come here as long as they are escaping countries where oppression and opportunity are scant - and that’s not going away.

Americans are very much part of the issue here - employers have knowingly offered work to undocumented workers in farming, construction, hospitality, etc. in order to pay someone less to stretch their own bottom line. We’ve enabled and continue to enable the problem because we are greedy.

And the solution can’t be as easy as round up and deport everyone as we’d suffer critical hits to our workforce and would see the cost of goods go up even more which causes other known risks.

Reality is that tackling immigration would realistically require a 15-20 year plan which doesn’t exist in Washington. My personal belief is that we need to push them to citizenship so we can start to claw actual income taxes from them as well as start holding employers liable for hiring such workers. That’s a very high-level view of course and not a roadmap of deliverables, but deportation is tossing water off the boat without plugging the hole.

Hard to formulate a winning strategy when warring strategies compete for dominance on an annual basis. That’s not an affirmation that we should be a monarchy, but rather that it’s impossible to see true change with a house divided.
I'm over politics for a day or two but there's gotta be a way to make citizenship a lot easier and regulated. My idea(very long story short) is to grant temporary work visas and allow them to gain citizenship through a year of hard work, paying taxes, and following some basic once a month check in procedure. Contract out certain jobs where we let a certain number of new immigrants gain temp citizenship work for a year, become acclimated and become citizens. If the commit certain crimes or not follow proticol they are out or at the back of the line. Create a waiting list so people aren't just completely left in dark.

I'm over politics for a day or two but there's gotta be a way to make citizenship a lot easier and regulated. My idea(very long story short) is to grant temporary work visas and allow them to gain citizenship through a year of hard work, paying taxes, and following some basic once a month check in procedure. Contract out certain jobs where we let a certain number of new immigrants gain temp citizenship work for a year, become acclimated and become citizens. If the commit certain crimes or not follow proticol they are out or at the back of the line. Create a waiting list so people aren't just completely left in dark.

All sound ideas. I also think there’s value in dumping citizenship tests that most citizens can’t pass in favor of learning English as a second language. If you want to progress in this country, you are going to have to learn it one way or the other.

One of my pet peeves is that the terms legal immigration and illegal immigration are treated synonymously to mean the same thing when they are inherently not. One is the entire premise of how America came to be the land of hope and opportunity while the other is how America came to be the land of loss and scorn. As taxpayers, we and generations to come all pick up the check for our lack of actual change.

Last edited:
No, and this isn’t going to end well. In the past 100 days we’ve had the $1.9T American Rescue Plan, the $2.3T American Jobs Plan, and the $1.8T American Families Plan passed. We've got the $3.5T Infrastructure Plan that is going to be rammed through the reconciliation process, and a proposed $5T FY 2022 budget. That is $14.5 trillion dollars.
To further put this spending into perspective, the projected tax revenue this year is $3.86 trillion dollars. The $14.5 trillion being spent is 375% of projected revenue.

To get an idea of how insane that is, the Zimbabwe government spends roughly $6.4 billion against a tax revenue of $2.7 billion. The government of Zimbabwe is only spending 235% of their tax revenue.
one-hundred-trillion-dollars.jpg

While I'm not going to argue that spending without limit is good, I'm pretty sure most of those programs are multi-year (for example, the American Jobs Plan is over 8 years, the American Families Plan is over 10 years).

"we are flagging problematic post FOR facebook"

-US Government

If this doesn't at the least bit unsettle you, I don't know what to say. Our government is legitimately spying on it's people not only via social media but sms. I could only imagine the Impeachment thread if Trump did such. Sadly I think most of you will support this. Until it turns on you... Which it will. This is the type of **** China does. I wouldn't be surprised if they're spying on me, and I've never once wished a single ounce of harm on anybody or said anything racist. Though I've been called a KKK Grandmaster(hint hint Biden disinformation people).

And before you point out it's "disinformation" explain who dictates this and the criteria behind it at least. Well the Biden administration already admitted it's them, but what about the criteria behind what's right and what's wrong? Scary scary stuff.

Last edited:
If this doesn't at the least bit unsettle you, I don't know what to say. Our government is legitimately spying on it's people not only via social media but sms.
Yes, since the Patriot Act. Welcome to 2002.

I could only imagine the Impeachment thread if Trump did such.
Trump did. Obama did. Bush 43 did. Where were you?

Sadly I think most of you will support this. Until it turns on you... Which it will.
Perhaps. Since it's supported by both major political parties, it'snot going stop just because I object.

Damn when FB a true Biden comrade is telling the truth for once you know he's garbage. He is a complete failure in every important aspect. He's a snake. He always has been dating back to his days of plagiarism and racist legislation to and now hiding his son's artwork names.

Fb- response to Biden

“The fact is that more than 2 billion people have viewed authoritative information about COVID-19 and vaccines on Facebook, which is more than any other place on the internet. More than 3.3 million Americans have also used our vaccine finder tool to find out where and how to get a vaccine. The facts show that Facebook is helping save lives. Period.”

Facebook official told NBC News: “In private exchanges the Surgeon General has praised our work, including our efforts to inform people about COVID-19. They knew what they were doing. The White House is looking for scapegoats for missing their vaccine goals.”

So should the Whitehouse be marked as misinformation? Shouldn't they?

Last edited:
If we want to talk about a person putting lives at danger look no further than the 1.1 illegal potentially unvaccinated immigrants that have been apprehended at the border. Look at his internment camps that are riddled with covid, lice, starvation, suicide, and the countless deaths of immigrants that have died to his open border policy. Where's AOC?

Right? How many of these 1.1 million were sick? Where are these 1.1 million people? We know he's literally shipping them around the country via bus and airplane as it's well documented but how many?

If covid was so dangerous as Democrats believed it was, they wouldn't sweep this under the rug but they do. You here do...

Misinformation though... All while his Administration literally pushes covid misinformation literally in the sane breath as condemning it. Y'all are smarter than this, right? ...right?

Last edited: