What's new

The great and dreadful day of the Donovan is at hand: Jazz @ Thunder 4/18/2018 6:00 pm MST

Hello. Longtime lurker, very rare poster. Been on here for years.

I have been prescribed Ambien, which overall has not been a good thing as I've drawn on myself a few times with marker, but does allow me to speak freely on message boards. I am 38.

Clearly, we have the throuple love child of Gilbert Arenas, Baron Davis and a drunken Dwayne Wayde on our hands. Clearly. Everybody knows it.

At this point, we just need Ingles and/or Crowder to be a basic third option and we're solid. This OKC was born to lose to us.

Post more!

Donovan Mitchell in that 4th quarter

OT but like 12 years ago the local radio station was giving away tickets to a show of whatever band the singer of Semisonic was fronting at the time if you could identify the song that was on (it was “What’s Up” by 4 Non-Blonds). I called in and won the tickets. Never went to the show.

I'd have to look at them again but I feel like Adams fouls were actually fouls.
They were fouls. He also went over the back about 35 times and never got called. Okay that might be a smidge of hyperbole. But he definitely committed more than the 6 fouls he was called for.

OT but like 12 years ago the local radio station was giving away tickets to a show of whatever band the singer of Semisonic was fronting at the time if you could identify the song that was on (it was “What’s Up” by 4 Non-Blonds). I called in and won the tickets. Never went to the show.

Cool?

They were fouls. He also went over the back about 35 times and never got called. Okay that might be a smidge of hyperbole. But he definitely committed more than the 6 fouls he was called for.
So did PG13. They let him get away with murder out there. Not that it matters. Donovan Mitchell is a straight up Alpha. Put the team on his back and simply REFUSED to lose. Very Jordanesque.

We don’t win this game without Derrick Favors, plain and simple. Donovan got his playoff mojo, it was beautiful. Rudy got Adams out of there, which was huge.

One of my fav small things— Exum being a ****ing HYENA every time Felton brings the ball up. He’s stolen it once in each game, that length is incredible

He was smiling because he knew they didn't foul Mitchell on that play.
I thought it looked like Anthony hit him in the neck as he went right by him. Assumed that was where the call came from.

Quin is a BAD MAN. Love it. He’s exactly the coach Donovan needs to become who he’s capable of. How many coaches turn their playoff fate over to a rookie. I don’t care if he’s annointed like LBJ or KD. Just doesn’t happen.

So did PG13. They let him get away with murder out there. Not that it matters. Donovan Mitchell is a straight up Alpha. Put the team on his back and simply REFUSED to lose. Very Jordanesque.
They were letting both sides play super aggressive with perimeter defense. Exum was mugging Felton and Mitchell mugged Abrines on a couple of drives. I think they did a good job on calling it on both sides.

The only thing that really pissed me off was the Paul George and-1 three.

We don’t win this game without Derrick Favors, plain and simple. Donovan got his playoff mojo, it was beautiful. Rudy got Adams out of there, which was huge.

One of my fav small things— Exum being a ****ing HYENA every time Felton brings the ball up. He’s stolen it once in each game, that length is incredible
Favors played them like Steven Adams, just dominating the offensive glass. They couldnt box him out or keep him from tracking rebounds.