What's new

The great and dreadful day of the Donovan is at hand: Jazz @ Thunder 4/18/2018 6:00 pm MST

Rubio is a good shooter when he gets the majority of his 3's from the left corner. I think he was 5/6 from the corner tonight, maybe 5/5. He missed one that was kind of on the boundary of being considered a corner vs above the break.

Spot up shooter I trust him... but there are two Ricky Rubios... Rick Curry and his evil twin Bricky Ricky.

I noticed that. I was drenched in sweat, and he was chilling and smiling.

I was pacing back and forth..... with confidence.
This TEAM.......

Loved when Mitchell was on fire and chose to pass the ball to Rubio for 3 when he could have just kept attacking. TEAM!

These players all buy in and love each other.
Even saw Burks having some fun on the end of the bench and it warmed my heart.

to be honest, PG13 would be a great fit in UTAH not only for the jazz, but for himself as well.

I believe we might be so good that the league petitions to force us to play with 4 players... so only if he wants to come off the bench.

Spot up shooter I trust him... but there are two Ricky Rubios... Rick Curry and his evil twin Bricky Ricky.
Yeah, but when he is hot from 3 off the corners, I trust the off the dribble above the break 3's more. I dont mind him shooting those if he has developed confidence off his money spots. I think Rubio finished the season 33% on above the break 3's, which isnt that bad.

We don’t win this game without Derrick Favors, plain and simple. Donovan got his playoff mojo, it was beautiful. Rudy got Adams out of there, which was huge.

One of my fav small things— Exum being a ****ing HYENA every time Felton brings the ball up. He’s stolen it once in each game, that length is incredible

Ya even when he didn’t actually get a turnover or anything he was harassing the **** outta people.

They were letting both sides play super aggressive with perimeter defense. Exum was mugging Felton and Mitchell mugged Abrines on a couple of drives. I think they did a good job on calling it on both sides.

The only thing that really pissed me off was the Paul George and-1 three.

Agreed. It was very physical and called fairly.

I was pacing back and forth..... with confidence.
This TEAM.......

Loved when Mitchell was on fire and chose to pass the ball to Rubio for 3 when he could have just kept attacking. TEAM!

These players all buy in and love each other.
Even saw Burks having some fun on the end of the bench and it warmed my heart.

Yes and in the middle of that **** my wife says we need to talk to the kids about the dog... we are giving our dog to another family... long story but it will be great for her... my kids are all bawling... I’m just like can I start this fourth quarter yet?

Spun Playoff P right around like a top. Too good. This guy is, behind possibly Simmons, is the future of the league with the mix of talent and a bronze sack. Damn we have needed that for a long time...

Behind Simmons lol

Don’t know exactly when. They panned over to the bench after the shot and the bench was mimicking Donovan’s spin move. Watching the bench reaction to some of Mitchell’s moves is almost as entertaining as watching the game.

Ya it was thabo iirc

Agreed. It was very physical and called fairly.

This will shock everyone but I actually think we got a good whistle. They actually called fouls on Adams... was amazed. Then DM got a superstar call on that drive.

I haven't followed the thread. Favors was the MVP! Favors got us this win!

Anyone remember Favors from last playoffs? He got us a few wins.

Gimme Favors!

I said something in the boxscore thread about Favors crashing the offensive boards. 8 offensive boards is amazing. Well done Favors. You were essential tonight.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Derrick ****ing Favors and Donovan ****ing Mitchell.

Wow.

This may have not been the best game Favors has played in Jazz uniform (or hell, it could be), but it was my favorite.