What's new

The great and dreadful day of the Donovan is at hand: Jazz @ Thunder 4/18/2018 6:00 pm MST

Yes and in the middle of that **** my wife says we need to talk to the kids about the dog... we are giving our dog to another family... long story but it will be great for her... my kids are all bawling... I’m just like can I start this fourth quarter yet?

There were some similarities with my night tbh. My daughter was demanding my attention and my wife was no where to be found and I was getting frustrated. Paused the game and made my wife take over the parenting. I promise I’m normally a great dad.

There were some similarities with my night tbh. My daughter was demanding my attention and my wife was no where to be found and I was getting frustrated. Paused the game and made my wife take over the parenting. I promise I’m normally a great dad.

I almost asked my wife to leave the room... I gotta focus damnit.

Trans df express

favors was so damn awesome. I hope Mitchell and Ingles find their shot again.

that's what happens when freakin PG doesn't go 8-11 from 3 . He did get 2 crazy *** and 1's on 2 3's.

The Jazz won because of Favors. There's no question on that!
Absolutely. He was critical in the 1st half and had many great plays in the 2nd.

That being said, Mitchell took over when I thought they might get blown out of the building. Huge kudos for him as well, and that final shot he made at 1:33 or so...a rookie should not be making it, yet I had no doubt it was going in.

Early in the year when the jazz were sucking and tanking talk was running amok we played a bottom feeder (I wanna say the kings) and I posted in the gamethread that I would join the tank if the jazz lost. They won.
I thought Rubio was the worst player ever and would have traded him for trash.
I didn’t believe jingles was worth his contract.
I thought favors should probably be traded (though I liked him, just thought he was a bad fit)
I thought Mitchell was really good but not nearly this good.
There was a gobert must go thread.
Our role players seemed to leave something to be desired.

I learned my lesson quickly. Don’t doubt these guys. There is something special happening. I don’t think they have a chance to win the title this year (hope that comes back to bite me) but they are close. No doubt in my mind.

It all rides on Mitchell and really how could you doubt Him?

I feel we have about a 70% chance to win the series now. Mitchell went 0-7 from deep and still found a way. He'll hit some of them next game.
Just imagine how good Mitchell will be if he can bring his 3PT% up near 38%-40%. Jazz just need another scorer to take some pressure off.

How many teams have gone a 19-0 run in the playoffs and then lost? Unreal grit by the Jazz. Donovan's response was incredible.