What's new

The Jazz are going to get slaughtered by GSW

I think the Jazz will come out sharp and with more energy. It's their home opener, and they'll get a talking to after the Sacto game. I think our defense will keep us in the game.

I want us to completely stomp this team. Shut Danny Chau/etc up and just fire up this team for the coming stretch.

I really do believe in exum’s defence, and royce’s. I think Royce gets all of Niang’s minutes, while Favors takes all of the backup 5 minutes.

I’m glad our home opener is against them. The ultimate barometer. I think they’re motivated to come take us out too.

Sometimes GS looks completely disinterested when playing in SL. We could come out flat too with all the hype, and pressure.

I'm hoping though that we come out on focused, and ready to compete. Looking for great effort and focus.

A former colleague had a particular fetish for Labradors, actually it verged on the creepy. I think German Shepherds are lovely dogs, we had a particularly nice one come to work a couple of months ago, he'd bitten straight through the bone in the ankle of a bloke who'd done a home invasion. He was so happy his tail was wagging, good boy!
I punched a german shepherd in the face once after it bit my arm when i was walking past a short fenced yard. So not only did i have a bleeding elbow but also some bloody knuckles.

It looks to me like the Jazz are going to struggle. every time we faced decent opposition their starters we get outscored and our defense is non-existent.

I was hoping we could start out the season on a tear because of no changes to the roster but it doesn't appear will be that way.
Weird nonsensical post

This is a game I'm not going to miss! The Jazz are extremely talented and great on defense. We have very good outside shooters and dominate the boards. GS barely won there opener and the Jazz are a much tougher opponent! GS bench is weak. They will definitely not blow us out, that's for sure!