What's new

The Jazz are going to get slaughtered by GSW

Tonight is a can’t lose situation in my mind... if we win... awesome. If we lose we are still finding our rythymn and they are still locked in because this isn’t the middle part of the season.

I don’t expect us to win this game... this is a bonus game imo. It’s not hopeless... I think we’ve got a great chance but I’d be mildly surprised if we win.

Jazz will be hyped as **** for the home opener. GS escaped their first game, so a win isn't crucial for them, and they really just give zero ****s about the regular season. They might roll over if we blitz them.

But they might also be salty about those blowouts and come out mad. The Warriors can trash any team in the league any given night.

Impossible to predict this game, but I'm getting together with a few buddies and the weed and liquor will be flowing, so I hope there is a lot to cheer for. Blowout our way or a good hard fought game either way and I'll be happy.

Jazz will be hyped as **** for the home opener. GS escaped their first game, so a win isn't crucial for them, and they really just give zero ****s about the regular season. They might roll over if we blitz them.

But they might also be salty about those blowouts and come out mad. The Warriors can trash any team in the league any given night.

Impossible to predict this game, but I'm getting together with a few buddies and the weed and liquor will be flowing, so I hope there is a lot to cheer for. Blowout our way or a good hard fought game either way and I'll be happy.

Ha... I think it’s too early not to care... so I think we get a strong effort from them.

Also, I want their best effort... does us no good to beat a great team if they just lay down.

GSW is getting a little soft and entitled. Come sit in this dentist chair for a couple hours, eh?

I like the Jazz’s chances in this one. No homer.

Tonight is a can’t lose situation in my mind... if we win... awesome. If we lose we are still finding our rythymn and they are still locked in because this isn’t the middle part of the season.

I don’t expect us to win this game... this is a bonus game imo. It’s not hopeless... I think we’ve got a great chance but I’d be mildly surprised if we win.

Agreed.
If i had to put 1000 dollars on who would win it would definitely go to the warriors.

Prop 2 ftw.

Im drinking these tonight:
IMG_0001.JPG

The one on the left (sunset wheat) is the best beer on the planet imo. Havent tried the october fest one yet.