What's new

The Jazz Now have a top 10 Offense AND Defense!

That's absolutely not true. The Burke pick was widely cheered. Lyles went exactly about where he was projected to go.

Crap shoots is when you take a flyer on a pick, not when you target a player and pull the strings to trade for them. And it looks like in this case the Jazz were the "every other pundit" who had players on their board that all the other teams stupidly passed up. If that Jazz are dumber than other teams, why did Denver trade both those guys to us ?
Who said they are dumber. I was disputing the notion that they are some draft shaman and rookie development gurus. They have done well. They have been among the top 1/3 of teams imo. They passed on plenty who panned out much better, kawhi anyone? But they are not some next-level draft and development wizards. They're just not.

I'm a TCU homer and will never forgive DL for passing on Desmond Bane. Would he get minutes here? I dont think so, but time will tell if that was a small or huge mistake.

I think we have to realize how devastated half of the league has been by injuries and COVID protocols, whereas the Jazz have been virtually untouched by all of it. In fact the only Jazz game that’s been postponed cuz of COVID was a huge break for the Jazz - @ Wizards as a back-to-back for the last game of that roadtrip... We have NOT yet been challenged by big roster losses like so many other teams. A grain of salt...

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app
Or maybe Gobert's idiocy resulting in Covid actually helped us more than we knew. Herd Immunity is the key to 2021.