What's new

The Mike Conley trade was the biggest failure in Jazz history

lmao relax. I would hardly call it mortgaging the future.

IT didnt work out. The Jazz hit the age regression curve earlier than we all expected. Ingles regressing completely then blowing out his knee was the final straw.

It sucks but it's over.

lmao relax. I would hardly call it mortgaging the future.

IT didnt work out. The Jazz hit the age regression curve earlier than we all expected. Ingles regressing completely then blowing out his knee was the final straw.

It sucks but it's over.
Agreed and to say Bogey sucks is not true he had a good series. Conley sadly has regressed an incredible amount I can’t believe he was an all star last year. I felt we were better without him this series and I actually think Trent Forrest would have outplayed him

Yep, should have kept faith in Exum, he is killing it in the Euro League
Are you ****ing serious right now?

Jazz held onto that turd way way longer than they should have. He got traded and had like one good game for whatever other team he was on before he was out of the NBA.

Euro league is trash.

Every single individual piece of the Conley trade is more valuable than actual Conley now.
lmao. Please.

Conley is more valuable than Grayson or Crowder.

He had a bad series. THat doesnt make him a bad player. He will likely comeback and have a similar season next year that he had this year. He's not done in any way and he is still highly effective.

The irony is we gave up a lot to get Conley and to move him he will likely have to give up even more.

I was in favor of the trade at the time...in hindsight, Conley was just too old and too small. Should've paired Donovan with a bigger and younger guard.
Yup. This was the most costly mistake the Front Office. Truly a disastrous decision. I think they just went with Conley, because they could get him. They should have been more patient, waited for the right guy.