What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

That's a good father. :)
There isn't a lot of things that I'm very good at but I'm a good dad and I'm good with kids.
Monday's and Tuesday's (my days off) I go to the elementary school and volunteer to help watch the kids at recess and help them with lunch (opening chocolate milks, peeling oranges, cleaning up messes etc). I seriously love it. They offered to pay me and I turned it down because I don't feel like I should get paid to do something that I have so much fun doing.
Today a kid gave me a sprite to open for them (first grader) and it had been shaken up in their backup and it exploded everywhere. It was hilarious. I had to go grab a mop lol. I saw a third grader with a wet crotch, butt and legs playing tether ball and had to take her to the office.
Craziest of all was even I went to take a leak and there was a huge poop in the urinal!
Everyday is an adventure and I love all of it. I know most of the kids by name and have a good relationship with them.

I actually took a picture of the urinal poop. I will post if people want to see it lol. It's brutal

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

A fan experienced a medical emergency and died during the Sacramento Kings' home game against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday night at Golden 1 Center, the team announced.

During the game, the Kings issued a statement offering their condolences.

"During the first quarter of the Kings vs. Pelicans game, a guest had a medical emergency," the statement said. "EMS immediately responded and administered CPR. Tragically, these efforts were unsuccessful and the guest passed away. The organization offers its deepest condolences to the guest's family and loved ones."

Brains is the other thing they have that I couldn't think of when I posted that.
Brains, tongue, and tripe. No thanks. Pork, chicken, steak. Yes please.
Btw their cheese only quesadillas are amazing. I get that for my daughter and to be honest I think it might be better than anything I get for myself.

Tongue (lingua) is incredible. My go to bfast faco

A fan experienced a medical emergency and died during the Sacramento Kings' home game against the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday night at Golden 1 Center, the team announced.

During the game, the Kings issued a statement offering their condolences.

"During the first quarter of the Kings vs. Pelicans game, a guest had a medical emergency," the statement said. "EMS immediately responded and administered CPR. Tragically, these efforts were unsuccessful and the guest passed away. The organization offers its deepest condolences to the guest's family and loved ones."

Wut???

Brains is the other thing they have that I couldn't think of when I posted that.
Brains, tongue, and tripe. No thanks. Pork, chicken, steak. Yes please.
Btw their cheese only quesadillas are amazing. I get that for my daughter and to be honest I think it might be better than anything I get for myself.

Tripe is delicious in hotpot as well as intestines. Brains I have tried never liked. Tongue is ok. Fried scorpion , turtle, frog, worm, snake, crocodile I have tried but won’t eat it again.

I had turtle soup in New Orleans and it's easily the most incredible soup I've ever had.
I eat turtles a lot in China, sometimes they are super good in soups or pots sometimes it meh. My father-in-law in China thinks soft turtle shells are "good for men" and makes them for me every time. The soup is great with it but eating the soft shell is just really gummy with only a little flavor.

Cabeza tacos are my favorite. Either they have put it all together already or you get to pick, which for me is usually brain, cheek, and tongue mixed in. I am okay with the lips but I usually wont pick the eye, but if its in there oh well down it goes.

Tripe is delicious in hotpot as well as intestines. Brains I have tried never liked. Tongue is ok. Fried scorpion , turtle, frog, worm, snake, crocodile I have tried but won’t eat it again.

Pig brain in hotpot is one of my favorites, but only if its fresh and not a frozen one, also it needs to be the chongqing style hotpot the more mild ones are not as good with that. You have to let it sit in there for 20 minutes though to soak up the spicy oil and be cooked thoroughly. Cow tripe I like in hotpot and same with pig intestines. But the chicken intestines are too chewy for me so I usually only have a couple.

I eat turtles a lot in China, sometimes they are super good in soups or pots sometimes it meh. My father-in-law in China thinks soft turtle shells are "good for men" and makes them for me every time. The soup is great with it but eating the soft shell is just really gummy with only a little flavor.

Cabeza tacos are my favorite. Either they have put it all together already or you get to pick, which for me is usually brain, cheek, and tongue mixed in. I am okay with the lips but I usually wont pick the eye, but if its in there oh well down it goes.

Pig brain in hotpot is one of my favorites, but only if its fresh and not a frozen one, also it needs to be the chongqing style hotpot the more mild ones are not as good with that. You have to let it sit in there for 20 minutes though to soak up the spicy oil and be cooked thoroughly. Cow tripe I like in hotpot and same with pig intestines. But the chicken intestines are too chewy for me so I usually only have a couple.
Chongqing hotpot is my favorite. I heard they serve the oil 3x before they completely throw it. Sichuan, Chongqing they have this crazy variety of oils and each one goes well with certain kind of food. One for fish, one for meat, for noodles, etc. Also the cold black skin chicken with spicy oil and peanut is delicious.