What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Funny fact of the day. All active win/loss streaks at the moment.

Wins:
Minny 4
5 teams at 2

Losses:
Detroit 17
Spurs 14
Houston 3
3 teams at 2

18 teams that are 1-1 in last two games.

Spurs at Wolves tonight. Victor hasn't played since Thursday, missing one game. Always good to see Rudy or Victor and good to see them on court together competing.

Bulls have won three straight… I wonder what changed for them.

Also Lavine is out 3-4 weeks which is also about the time JC can be traded. Conspiracy?

Watch Minny game. Was quite ugly for 3 quarter ( except Rudy) and on the fourth, Mike and Rudy close the game. They did not play well overall but their defense is really impressive. Still struggle to believe how Rudy came back to this level, what a great achievement after last season.

Bulls have won three straight… I wonder what changed for them.
Classic case of addition by subtraction.

Luka showed last night how you elevate others as the main ball handler who isnt great defensively. Draw a crowd, draw fouls, make buckets efficiently and get others easy shots. Lavine has never even for a day sniffed that level of play.

I hope we also add by subtracting our unholy trinity or at least 2 of the 3.

Classic case of addition by subtraction.

Luka showed last night how you elevate others as the main ball handler who isnt great defensively. Draw a crowd, draw fouls, make buckets efficiently and get others easy shots. Lavine has never even for a day sniffed that level of play.

I hope we also add by subtracting our unholy trinity or at least 2 of the 3.
I really wish we could move all three and get Sensabaugh some minutes. I proved to myself last night I can watch us through the worse basketball possible, so let them rookies play and let's see what we've got. At least we'd have an excuse for the suckage!

I really wish we could move all three and get Sensabaugh some minutes. I proved to myself last night I can watch us through the worse basketball possible, so let them rookies play and let's see what we've got. At least we'd have an excuse for the suckage!
It's going to happen eventually. Im sure the vets will get healthy and get another shot at competing, but I dont see them succeeding.

Who is everyone rooting for to make it into the IST final? I love an underdog, but selfishly I don't think I could ask for a better matchup to see than LeBron vs Giannis.

Who is everyone rooting for to make it into the IST final? I love an underdog, but selfishly I don't think I could ask for a better matchup to see than LeBron vs Giannis.
I like all teams still involved except for the Lakers. Bucks are one of my favourite teams to watch, but I’ll root for the Pacers in that one. Underdogs, very fun to watch, Haliburton is something special and the Pacers as an organization are pretty much Jazz east. Will obviously root for the Pelicans in the west. They’re a fun team to watch too when they’re healthy.

I like all teams still involved except for the Lakers. Bucks are one of my favourite teams to watch, but I’ll root for the Pacers in that one. Underdogs, very fun to watch, Haliburton is something special and the Pacers as an organization are pretty much Jazz east. Will obviously root for the Pelicans in the west. They’re a fun team to watch too when they’re healthy.

If I wasn't going to the game on Saturday I'd probably be rooting for the same teams....but love him or hate him, it's just a different environment when LeBron is in the building.

If I wasn't going to the game on Saturday I'd probably be rooting for the same teams....but love him or hate him, it's just a different environment when LeBron is in the building.
That is awesome. Vegas will be rocking with Laker fans doe... that's a short road trip. So the douche energy will be off the charts... good luck.