What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Boston blew us out. Then we blew Milwaukee out. Now Milwaukee is blowing Boston out of their building. Basketball is truly a strange sports
It's so much a make or miss league now with the importance and prevalence of the three ball

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Bookmark the Blazers-Thunder game. Next time we get impatient and frustrated with our rookie guard, we all need to go back and watch the tape.

Scoot hit his first 2 shoots (1 of them a 3 pointer) and ended up with pretty good 11 points at 4-9 shooting in the first quarter (1-3 from deep and 2/2 from the line)..... and proceeded to finish the game with a statline of 13 points for 4-21 (1-9 from deep and 4-6 from FT) at a preposterous 32.9% usage. He got just 1 assist during the 20 minutes he played in Q2-Q3,, was completely lost on defense all game and ended up at team worst -56.

He finished the game with over 31 minutes despite not playing a single minute in the 4th quarter and essentially dominated the suckage of the Blazers offense that scored 56 points in the first 3 quarters.

Bookmark the Blazers-Thunder game. Next time we get impatient and frustrated with our rookie guard, we all need to go back and watch the tape.

Scoot hit his first 2 shoots (1 of them a 3 pointer) and ended up with pretty good 11 points at 4-9 shooting in the first quarter (1-3 from deep and 2/2 from the line)..... and proceeded to finish the game with a statline of 13 points for 4-21 (1-9 from deep and 4-6 from FT) at a preposterous 32.9% usage. He got just 1 assist during the 20 minutes he played in Q2-Q3,, was completely lost on defense all game and ended up at team worst -56.

He finished the game with over 31 minutes despite not playing a single minute in the 4th quarter and essentially dominated the suckage of the Blazers offense that scored 56 points in the first 3 quarters.

I actually watched the first quarter and thought Scoot looked really good, but then looked at the box score this morning and yeah, he fell off a cliff after that.

I actually watched the first quarter and thought Scoot looked really good, but then looked at the box score this morning and yeah, he fell off a cliff after that.
Yeah he went full tunnel vision. He had that symptom going on in the first as well, only difference was that it somewhat worked then. He did have that airball layup and the weird bank shot that I swear never went above the rim at all.

OKC pulled their starters out mid 3rd and still kept running up the score, as Dieng, Wallace, Mann, Johnson, Jaylin lineup went +13 in 6 minutes to finish the 3rd (same as their starters). Blazers were still playing their normal rotation at that point.

Oh wow. Just learned that Scoots -56 fell just 1 short of the NBA record held by Manny Harris (who had -57 for Cavs in 2011).

That is absolutely wild, since that was already the 2nd -56 this season (Miles Bridges had -56 in Hornets blowout loss to the Sixers).

Losing your NBA dream because you're a klepto is wild.

I didnt know Shams was just 5'5, but thats hilarious.
With or without shoes? He could be 5’7” by old standards.

Ooph. Seven different occasions. He’s had nine career steals.

Lmao I'm dying laughing... NBA can be so wild.

Bucks blew out the Celtics last night as many of you likely know. What you might have not noticed is that in that 135-102 win, Celtics actually had 71 bench points.

Their 5 starters (Jrue, White, Tatum, Brown and Porzingis) combined for a Jokic single game statline of 31/12/12/1/1 (they averaged around 18 minutes before Mazzula pulled them). They went 13/42 from the field (30%) and 0/10 from 3.

I mean the Celtics are still the best team in my books but that was against the Bucks defense with both Beasley and Dame playing. I mean REALLY?

It's habit-forming.