What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

"Jerry Krause receiving an eruption of boos at the Ring of Honor ceremony was disgusting and classless."

The way the headlines made it sound, I thought he had risen from the dead and had come to the arena to haunt the team or something. In which case, of course, I'd boo too. I boo undead spectres of any kind when I'm at sporting events.
Prejudiced. You're a liveist.

I remember the old days when people were screaming "see how good the Hawks look without John Collins and how bad we look with him".

Tonight, Collins was a key player for us in beating the Lakers, while Hawks were blasted into oblivion at their house by Poole-boy and Ja-Kuz-zi.
It is crazy how poorly the hawks look with Snyder running the show. At this point it doesn't make sense that he hasn't forced AJ Griffin into the rotation for development purposes at least. The same goes for Bufkin.

Last edited:
It is crazy how poorly the hawks look with Snyder running the show. At this point it doesn't make sense that he hasn't forced AJ Griffin into the rotation for development purposes at least. The same goes for Bufkin.
Hawks fans got some samples of Griffin lately and he looked terrible. I'm not sure how he turned from an exciting 47/39/89 shooting rookie to an end of bench trainwreck in such a short time, but Snyder has to have some part in it.

When Quin showed up with those dumbass red frames I knew they were in trouble.

Hawks fans got some samples of Griffin lately and he looked terrible. I'm not sure how he turned from an exciting 47/39/89 shooting rookie to an end of bench trainwreck in such a short time, but Snyder has to have some part in it.
It is hard to play basketball when you don't get minutes.

Also poor Gallo… I imagine he walked into the front office and was like… man can I get moved I don’t want to live out my days on this *** team. They send him to Detroit… okay go be on that *** team. Now he has to fake like he’s excited to help the young players grow.

It is hard to play basketball when you don't get minutes.
I tend to agree and would definitely not mind taking a flier and getting him if there was some deal to be made between us and the Hawks where he could be a side dish.

I honestly think that subtracting Livers and Bagley is an addition in itself. Maybe they end up winning 9 games instead of 7.
They have infinity cap space next year already. GM looking for a bump with some shooting bigs. The cap space is a nice benefit but dude scrambling to save his job. Livers is so bad and Monty keeps playing him too… so one problem removed.