What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

With or without shoes? He could be 5’7” by old standards.

Ooph. Seven different occasions. He’s had nine career steals.
So I exchanged what ups with him at summer league. 5'7" in shoes feels right but he may have had lifts... especially at summer league where the average height of people seems to be 6'5".

I'll say he is a smooth operator and always having conversations where there are like 5-6 guys around him laughing. Only guy more popular at summer league is Schmitz... the DX guy that works for Portland... that guy is the mayor of summer league.

With or without shoes? He could be 5’7” by old standards.

Ooph. Seven different occasions. He’s had nine career steals.
In his defense he was in San Francisco the previous season and shoplifting there is a protected right.

Why do you think they were booing him?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

They blame him for breaking up the '98 team. He was not portrayed very positively in the last dance, not sure if you watched it.

Whatever the case, in case you didn't watch the clip, Krause is dead and so his widow was there in his place to accept his honor. She was visibly hurt by the fans booing, just a another horrible moment in sports fans history.

Joe ingles and AB both had good games last night

They blame him for breaking up the '98 team. He was not portrayed very positively in the last dance, not sure if you watched it.

Whatever the case, in case you didn't watch the clip, Krause is dead and so his widow was there in his place to accept his honor. She was visibly hurt by the fans booing, just a another horrible moment in sports fans history.
I actually read an article about it. Sounds like it was really bad. She was crying. The announcers were giving the fans a bunch of **** at the start of the 3rd quarter apparently. I didn't watch the last dance but ya the article said that the last dance tv show is why everyone hates him.

Gobert was a beast last night. 9-11 from the field, 6-8 from the line, 17 rebounds, 24 points, 2 blocks. All in only 28 minutes

Right now my Western Conference Power Ranking would be:

1. Denver

2. Minnesota

3. Phoenix
4. OKC
5: SAC

6. LAL
7. DAL
8. NO
9. HOU

10. GS
11.LAC
12. UTA

13. MEM
14. POR
15. SAS
My updated Western Conference power rankings:
1. DEN
2. MIN

3. OKC

4. LAC
5. SAC

6. DAL
7. PHO
8. UTA
9. NO

10. GS
11. LAL
12. HOU

13. MEM
14. POR
15. SAS

Not surprised:

"The Charlotte Hornets have made wing Gordon Hayward available via trade. There's a possibility Hayward gets moved, as he on an expiring $31.5 million contract.

Teams are also monitoring Hayward as a possible buyout candidate. Because Hayward makes more than the Non-Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception, teams that are above the tax apron are restricted from signing him. This change went into effect with the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. Teams that are currently over the tax apron include the Boston Celtics, Denver Nuggets, Golden State Warriors, LA Clippers, Miami Heat, Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns."

Whatever the case, in case you didn't watch the clip, Krause is dead and so his widow was there in his place to accept his honor. She was visibly hurt by the fans booing, just an another horrible moment in sports fans history.
Yeah the guy wasn’t perfect but he did bring you the effing goat and he is dead. Like what are we doing.

"Jerry Krause receiving an eruption of boos at the Ring of Honor ceremony was disgusting and classless."

The way the headlines made it sound, I thought he had risen from the dead and had come to the arena to haunt the team or something. In which case, of course, I'd boo too. I boo undead spectres of any kind when I'm at sporting events.