What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Also if Detroit keeps Weaver that’s a guy you call everyday before the trade deadline and in the summer. They gonna do some dumb stuff to try and save face.

Very nice.
I had 3 favorites in that draft.

1. Cam Whitmore. I didn't think he would be there for us at 9 and was pissed we didn't take him. Then I was pissed again when we didn't take him at 16 but ended figuring there must have been very good reasons.

2. Tay Henny. So stoked when we picked him

3. Jordan Hawkins. Reminded me of Steph a bit. Really wanted to pick him at 16.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Bane is out at least 6 weeks.
Memphis in need of a certain THT tank commander, and badly.

Last edited:
Hmm... Anyone watch that Blazers game? Maybe @SoberasHotRod caught a part at least?

I'm looking at the box and I dont know how I should feel about Scoot's line. On one hand it looks great (33 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds, 3 steals, 44% from 3 with 7 FTM), but on the other hand it looks awful (35% FG, 31 shots taken in 39 minutes, team 2nd worst -12 in BPM).

I'm wondering if the eyeball test said "great", "horrible", neither, or both?

Hmm... Anyone watch that Blazers game? Maybe @SoberasHotRod caught a part at least?

I'm looking at the box and I dont know how I should feel about Scoot's line. On one hand it looks great (33 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds, 3 steals, 44% from 3 with 7 FTM), but on the other hand it looks awful (35% FG, 31 shots taken in 39 minutes, team 2nd worst -12 in BPM).

That's prime Westbrook type of statline

Last edited:
31 ****ing shots
Yeah thats bonkers. He had almost 40% usage.

I'm wondering if Portland is developing him the right way. A rot of red in the ledger, and only 1 game in January with above 50% FG and in that game he took 4 shots. Even in their only win during this month he was -12.

Get this.. last week in 4 games he combined for -121, which almost matches their combined margin of defeat at 124. So with Scoot on the floor they were -121 in 121 minutes, and with him off the floor -3 in 71 minutes.

1705313344999.png

No I didn't see the game, but here is the highlights. FWIW, this is what I expected from Scoot this year. Big inefficient games.

View: https://youtu.be/qDovx-20oqE?si=gblWPCFMWj5Glcil

Yeah thats bonkers. He had almost 40% usage.

I'm wondering if Portland is developing him the right way. A rot of red in the ledger, and only 1 game in January with above 50% FG and in that game he took 4 shots. Even in their only win during this month he was -12.

Get this.. last week in 4 games he combined for -121, which almost matches their combined margin of defeat at 124. So with Scoot on the floor they were -121 in 121 minutes, and with him off the floor -3 in 71 minutes.

View attachment 15786

He looked a little bit better, in my opinion, when they had him coming off the bench and playing less minutes.

Burks had 34 points in 29 minutes last night. 8-12 from 3

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Warriors really gonna lose to the JV Grizz? They look pretty lifeless or maybe just disorganized.