What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I wonder if the Grizz move Smart or if they just write the year off and try again with him next year. I don't think I'm interested unless the price was pretty low.

Lauri definitely needs touches. And I dont think his defense is better tahn Collins.
Well..I am not Ainge..and you are probably right. But the heart wants what the heart wants.

The next two Minny picks are going to be worthless. So....I would give up Collins and those two picks for the Kuz. Kuzma's contract is team friendly. If wind back time, this like trading Rudy Gay, 2nd, 2FRP for a team friendly customer contract for a position of great value. His playmaking is good so he boosts the team in many ways. And Collin on/off numbers are the worst on the team.

Well..I am not Ainge..and you are probably right. But the heart wants what the heart wants.

The next two Minny picks are going to be worthless. So....I would give up Collins and those two picks for the Kuz. Kuzma's contract is team friendly. If wind back time, this like trading Rudy Gay, 2nd, 2FRP for a team friendly customer contract for a position of great value. His playmaking is good so he boosts the team in many ways. And Collin on/off numbers are the worst on the team.

Username checks out

I wonder if the Grizz move Smart or if they just write the year off and try again with him next year. I don't think I'm interested unless the price was pretty low.

They're going to be in "duck the tax" mode next off season. They could solve this by letting Kennard go, which would in theory make it seem like he's very available. Always been a fan of his. If MEM wants more breathing room, JC's frontloaded contract is favorable to them versus Smart.

We just watched Morant go down with a season ending injury, Tyrese get a serious injury, and Ant has a way of running his mouth and has some other reckless stuff he is associated with.... don't assume anything with those picks... stuff happens.

The last Minny pick snagged us a top 10 player in a very good draft. But, yeah, I would value those Cleveland picks a bit more. I don't feel like they will be a playoff fixture for the rest of the decade.

I would. Lauri doesn't need touches so Kuz can do the volume scoring. Hardy can guide him and the team won't have lulls on offense. Plus his defense is better than Collins.
I mean Lauri is really good, but he isnt so good that he can score without touching the ball.

Jokes aside, I want Lauri to get 10 more touches per game as is. Kuzma would surely reduce them instead.

Watched the Pistons-Kings game, just because I like to see every team once in a while. My in depth analysis: the Pistons are really not very good, especially without Cade (poor Bogey is dying over there). Domantas Sabonis on the other hand is very good.