What's new

The official 2018 summer league roster thread

Lets not kid ourselves. The best we will get out of undrafted summer league players is a decent role player at best, a la buckets.
Finding our future stretch 4... is a stretch.

Some of us believe buckets might be our stretch 4...

Of the future, or of the now?

Yes to both.... I see no reason not to give him a try there.

When we signed him I noted his rebound and assist numbers on thought he could be kind of Draymond Green like.

I think he touches all the boxes if he can shoot more consistently.

Do we know when they actually get the roster together to practice? For summer league would that just be a couple days preparation or do they do more than that?

Yes to both.... I see no reason not to give him a try there.

When we signed him I noted his rebound and assist numbers on thought he could be kind of Draymond Green like.

I think he touches all the boxes if he can shoot more consistently.
I think his shooting should be fine. I know he had a hot stretch to start then went cold post ASB, but he shot 35.6% from deep during the season and bumped that up to 35.7% in the playoffs. In college he was a 40% three point shooter through 4 years. Europe shooting stats were pretty poor, though.

I think his shooting should be fine. I know he had a hot stretch to start then went cold post ASB, but he shot 35.6% from deep during the season and bumped that up to 35.7% in the playoffs. In college he was a 40% three point shooter through 4 years. Europe shooting stats were pretty poor, though.

It's adequate but I think he could improve... he needs to improve his ball handling, but if you viewed him as more of a 4 his ball handling is actually good.