What's new

The official DO NOT draft Randle thread.

If Randle can play the 3. I would be all over this. Love his drive and his balls to the wall attitude. Something the Jazz sorely need. However, can he though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hard not to like a guy with Randle's character and fire, but I honestly don't think he has the type of upside we're looking for.

I have heard nothing about the Jazz being really interested in him.
I don't know much, but I do know UK players and what teams are showing the most interest.

I have heard nothing about the Jazz being really interested in him.
I don't know much, but I do know UK players and what teams are showing the most interest.

Orlando, Celtics, Lakers?

It is starting to look like this to me:
TOP 3 - Embiid,Wig, Parker (no order)
?? Exum
Two Solid picks (litterally & figuratively) - Randle, Smart
Two upside picks - Vonleh, Gordon

the likelyhood that Rande and Smart are good NBA players is high, but I don't see "Superstar"
V and G have better chance to be busts (average) but higher ceiling...

This is tough...

Randle just could have the best career in this draft. Dude is a beast and silky smooth.

This.

I dont really care anymore. The more people hating on him, the sweeter it will be when he starts to really tear up the league.

You guys just watch.

This message was brought to you via a mobile device
kkKKKkkkKKKKkkKKKKKkKKKkkkkkKKkkkkkkkkKKKkkkkkk

?? Exum

the likelyhood that Rande and Smart are good NBA players is high, but I don't see "Superstar"

This is tough...

Good post.

He's very young, maybe he can develop a right hand, maybe he can develop a consistent jump shot, maybe his post game will develop so he doesn't get it blocked so much...NAW, just don't draft him.

He's very young, maybe he can develop a right hand, maybe he can develop a consistent jump shot, maybe his post game will develop so he doesn't get it blocked so much...NAW, just don't draft him.

If we were picking 8th I'd be all over Randle like flies on ****. There are guys with higher potential available @5.

?? Exum

This is tough...
My thoughts exactly.
I've been on the Vonleh train for awhile, but wouldn't be disappointed with Gordon.
Randle is going to have a solid career, put up decent numbers, maybe make the all-star team once or twice if he's in the EC (a la Millsap). But he won't be that perennial all-star the Jazz need. I think Smart will also have a good career. He'll always be valued, but never enough to be "untouchable."

I Don't get the Randle hate. He was a consensus top 5 pick going into this Season. He had a solid year and did nothing to Hurt his draft stock. But every year the Scouts(and fans) start to dissect a players game and Fall in love with a player like Vonleh because his measurable's are off the charts. Vonleh didn't score 20 points once this year. Now you want to take him over a guy like Randle.... Doesnt make sense. Give me Randle all day over Vonleh