What's new

The **Official** I Endorse Dave Ballou Thread

Alright guys, making my last check-in. Bout to hit the shower and make all the last minute preparations. I think we're at 19 maybe 20 so if you've decided not to come don't worry about hurting my feelings or whatever and just let me know (here or at the phone # I sent out) so we can make room for any last minute additions. Let me know if you're running more than a few minutes late.

Gameface is the **** and makes a hell of a brew. Many thanks and props to him for continuing to have a heart big enough to put this all together in the name of the biggest *** hole that this site has ever seen.

Gameface is the **** and makes a hell of a brew. Many thanks and props to him for continuing to have a heart big enough to put this all together in the name of the biggest *** hole that this site has ever seen.

It wasn't for you, bro...it was for Dave.

I think you had a few too many.

Hey Dave, what was the grand total for contributions?

So, GF, will there be beer ready when I come back through that way on Monday afternoon? I'm good picking up as much or as little that works for you.

So, GF, will there be beer ready when I come back through that way on Monday afternoon? I'm good picking up as much or as little that works for you.

Yeah, there will definitely be some. I'll let you know if it's short. Feel free to change up the portions if you weren't liking one or the other as much.

Yeah, there will definitely be some. I'll let you know if it's short. Feel free to change up the portions if you weren't liking one or the other as much.

They were both fantastic. I probably liked the ESV slightly better, but wouldn't be disappointed at all if it was 100% the other... so in other words, any amount and any combination is great with me.

Just now looking at the pictures on my phone. Hahahaahahaha

equ2ynyv.jpg

Fish and PKM wrestling

£¥£ Retiring at 20,000 £¥£