What's new

The official: We are sick of this **** thread.

This organization has always prided itself on its loyalty towards their coaches. It works sometimes but even slightly questioning coaching decisions (unless you are Ty Corbin) will lead most fans to **** a brick. Quincy should not be untouchable here. Look at everything from top to bottom.

You don’t blame coaching just to blame someone. What’s Snyder supposed to do with this roster? Conley killed us. He sucks, the trade forced us to give up good pieces, and his contract hinders our ability to make moves.

Quin Snyder: generally speaking we have clearly struggled over the last several games.

I love Quin (except for the part where he wanted mike conley).

Win games with it. He's got tons of talent to work with. It's his job to figure out how to put the pieces together correctly.

No he doesn’t.

He has 3 very good nba players and crap. If Conley’s name wasn’t Conley, what exactly would be the difference between he and a 3rd string guard like Trey Burke?
If Jingles name wasn’t Jingles, what would you think?
Bradley, Niang, and Exum aren’t NBA players. Mudiay in all honesty is a fringe NBA player. Ed Davis is essentially Udoh. Royce is a bench player in a starting role for most playoff teams.

We’re not as talented as people think.

You don’t blame coaching just to blame someone. What’s Snyder supposed to do with this roster? Conley killed us. He sucks, the trade forced us to give up good pieces, and his contract hinders our ability to make moves.
as much as i hated the Conley trade, i gotta say that it wasn't just his trade, it was Ed Davis MLE signing that completely took away our last chance of acquiring a PF in free agency.

There are many rosters in the Western Conference - on paper, at least, - that are equally as bad and undersized as ours if not worse; and they seem to be performing better. Might not be coaching but the coach should not immediately be exempt from criticism and consequences.

as much as i hated the Conley trade, i gotta say that it wasn't just his trade, it was Ed Davis MLE signing that completely took away our last chance of acquiring a PF in free agency.

I guess. But look at what Conley cost us. Rubio, Korver, Crowder, and Favors were all key contributors last year. Allen would probably be our 2nd best guard right now behind Mitchell if he were still on our roster, right?

There are many rosters in the Western Conference - on paper, at least, - that are equally as bad and undersized as ours if not worse; and they seem to be performing better. Might not be coaching but the coach should not immediately be exempt from criticism and consequences.

could you list these rosters for me? Can you come up with 5?

I guess. But look at what Conley cost us. Rubio, Korver, Crowder, and Favors were all key contributors last year. Allen would probably be our 2nd best guard right now behind Mitchell if he were still on our roster, right?
yeah Conley's not worth all of that. especially we still don't have enough shooting to go full small with him.

we are basically stuck in a no-man's land with this roster right now. Can't go small. Can't go big. and can't go traditional 5. what else is Quin supposed to do about it?

Ed Davis is averaging a whopping 1.9 ppg in 12 mpg. Lol.
Mudiay's assist-to-turnover ratio is 1.3. Lol.
Jeff Green averages 2.8 rebs/game in just over 19 mins. Lol. That's less than Mike Conley.

but but but we’re so so so talented! I mean cmon I heard it on Locke! We’re so talented Cuz dennis and stuff.

you should run Exum’s pts per game.
And why is Goss on this roster? We have at least 3 players who aren’t nba players. Niang, Bradley, and Goss. Why? I get we aren’t going to have a roster of all stars but are we sure that space couldn’t have been used for something better?

You can criticize Mitchell for being selfish if you want to, but he's still the only guy we have who is athletic enough and has enough ball skills to go get his own shot.

OKC won tonight because they have three guards who can put the ball down, move defenders and get a look for themselves, and the Jazz just have Mitchell. CP, SGA and Schroeder combined for 63 pts.

could you list these rosters for me? Can you come up with 5?

Just look at the four or five teams below us in the standings that we will likely be competing with the remainder of the year for the final 3 playoff spots.

Can't have it both ways. 90% of fans and media were saying we were contenders before the season began. Suddenly we are trash and everyone BUT the coach is expendable? Don't buy it.

Just look at the four or five teams below us in the standings that we will likely be competing with the remainder of the year for the final 3 playoff spots.

Can't have it both ways. 90% of fans and media were saying we were contenders before the season began. Suddenly we are trash and everyone BUT the coach is expendable? Don't buy it.

why don’t you list these rosters?

yeah Conley's not worth all of that. especially we still don't have enough shooting to go full small with him.

we are basically stuck in a no-man's land with this roster right now. Can't go small. Can't go big. and can't go traditional 5. what else is Quin supposed to do about it?
Get away from the midcourt slow offense a little more and up the tempo.

Jazz just need to put talent on the floor. Mudiay, Niang and Ed Davis don't qualify as talent, not by NBA standards.