What's new

The Random Question Thread

VINYLONE

Bringin' the diversity!
Contributor
Just ask your random questions here instead of starting a new thread...

I'll start.

Does anyone know how to calculate a blended rate?

Why are ugly chicks usually annoying?

They're ugly so no real men ever want to talk to them and when they do have to converse with others outside of their species, they're socially inept and come across as annoying as ****. But at least they try to control that social retardation in those situations so it's almost tolerable though not really. It's when the manatees are together that's its at its worst. They're comfortable around one another so the incessant cackling is raised to the nth degree as if it's the norm. Outside the species, we know it's not.

I always wondered this. Is Archie Moses retarded or is he normal? I mean, is there anyone here on the board who has ever met the kid? Maybe not retarded, but he's got be pretty stupid in real life right?

I always wondered this. Is Archie Moses retarded or is he normal? I mean, is there anyone here on the board who has ever met the kid? Maybe not retarded, but he's got be pretty stupid in real life right?

He's not half as bad in person as he is on here. That being said, he's still a bearded clam.

How tall is VinylOne?

Plankton%20by%20Tiffany%20Lambert.jpg