What's new

The Random Question Thread

So there's a user here in JF who has an AIM account that is osamabinladen. Anyone know who it is?

Last edited:
I always wondered this. Is Archie Moses retarded or is he normal? I mean, is there anyone here on the board who has ever met the kid? Maybe not retarded, but he's got be pretty stupid in real life right?

Met him at a Jazz game once... didn't seem retarded... the chick he was with was pretty hot so he must be doing something right. It might have been his mom/sister idk.

toot.png

so, anyone else find this funny?

Why was Jesus Christ banned on this site?

Because this board is of a conservative nature. JC was considered a troll, which is rather ironic, since as an Atheist, most religions, in my opinion, troll for new members. An example would be Morman missionaries.

Because this board is of a conservative nature. JC was considered a troll, which is rather ironic, since as an Atheist, most religions, in my opinion, troll for new members. An example would be Morman missionaries.

To be fair I think it's possible that some atheists also troll for new members every once in a while.

Why do people troll for people to convert to their way of thinking? Can't we all just get along?

Why do people troll for people to convert to their way of thinking? Can't we all just get along?

Because "he" who has the most... wins.

You should know that by now... that's the fundamental goal of life.