What's new

The Random Question Thread

toot.png

so, anyone else find this funny?

Yes, DEFINITELY.

I can even hear an airhorn in my head, and then my ears start to ring. I have been too close to one at least once.

Good times.

they're ugly so no real men ever want to talk to them and when they do have to converse with others outside of their species, they're socially inept and come across as annoying as ****. But at least they try to control that social retardation in those situations so it's almost tolerable though not really. It's when the manatees are together that's its at its worst. They're comfortable around one another so the incessant cackling is raised to the nth degree as if it's the norm. Outside the species, we know it's not.

lol

Why does corn come out that way?

Because you can't process the 'skin' of the corn kernel (how the hell do you spell that?), so the meat of the kernel goes through just fine, but the yellow skin just stays. It 'looks' like you're crapping corn, but it's just yellow wrapped turdlets.

Because you can't process the 'skin' of the corn kernel (how the hell do you spell that?), so the meat of the kernel goes through just fine, but the yellow skin just stays. It 'looks' like you're crapping corn, but it's just yellow wrapped turdlets.

I laughed pretty hard at this.

toot.png

so, anyone else find this funny?

No. Your humor is that of an acquired taste.

Yes, DEFINITELY.

I can even hear an airhorn in my head, and then my ears start to ring. I have been too close to one at least once.

Good times.

i think it's funny too mo. must be a girl thing.

THANK YOU KIRI AND CATZIES! Good to "see" both of you by the way.

Do you think vinylone has a problem with me?

So ban them from your house.

No need to. I don't mind them. Besides, the last time a Double M came by my place was years ago. That said, I have gone up to a few to ask them about the Jazz. All of the ones I asked said they didn't follow the NBA. Also, a lot of them are heavyweight. I don't understand that since they're riding around on their bikes everywhere.

So....

I'm gonna be moving into the city in the next month or so. One of the places I'm looking at is this apartment in Koreatown. It's called the Gaylord Apartments. I was wondering what you guys think...if anything.

So....

I'm gonna be moving into the city in the next month or so. One of the places I'm looking at is this apartment in Koreatown. It's called the Gaylord Apartments. I was wondering what you guys think...if anything.

You'll probably fit right in.

Ok, I'm getting a little bothered by some of the short jokes you guys always tell. I mean, it's getting old. Really.

So....

Since those seem to be the two biggest topics of endless discussion on Jazzfanz, you'll probably feel quite at home.

So....

You'll make a great "Lord of the Gays".

Anyone play "Words with Friends" om iphone. Its like scrabble, it's free and you can play against someone else at your own leisure.

My username on it is RCEE.