What's new

There is a growing belief in league personnel circles that Utah could move swingman Rodney Hood befo

I like the trade for porter. I think the wizard's can re-sign hood for a lot less than porter.

Not to mention his cap hold is like 7 mil and they could stretch manhimi and have some money to go after a free agent.

If the jazz could get mirotic and porter they would have some amazing 3 pt shooting to surround Mitchell and gobert.

Only place lacking would be the 2. Ingles played some there last year but I would prefer a guard in the draft

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app

You mean the player with the most broken shot in the league? He makes Rubio look like Stephen Curry. Good gawd, no.

Fultz is going to go down in history as one of the worst #1 picks ever. And Philly traded up for him! Philly could have had ANYONE else in a deep, deep draft and they missed horribly. That's the kind of move that costs GM's their job.
Was his shot broken in college? (i dont follow college bball much and have no idea what kind of player fultz was)
If so, why would he go #1? And iirc he was the consensus #1 pick.

Was his shot broken in college? (i dont follow college bball much and have no idea what kind of player fultz was)
If so, why would he go #1? And iirc he was the consensus #1 pick.

His shot was good. Dude was fantastic... seemingly got wherever he wanted and did so smoothly.

It’s a mental thing, which means he could get through it and be fine or never figure it out. Whoever Drummond worked with needs to be talking to Fultz.

His shot was good. Dude was fantastic... seemingly got wherever he wanted and did so smoothly.

It’s a mental thing, which means he could get through it and be fine or never figure it out. Whoever Drummond worked with needs to be talking to Fultz.

Yeah, no way we can get him with Hood. He's certainly not a sure thing and I was never sold on him as a consensus #1, but he's clearly still a very high upside player.

Yeah, no way we can get him with Hood. He's certainly not a sure thing and I was never sold on him as a consensus #1, but he's clearly still a very high upside player.

If we could we should have done it yesterday.

How sad Rodney "glass bones" Hood's days in Utah seem numbered. I know he would be loyal to us but his inconsistencies and injuries would cost this franchise too much if they kept him vs getting some value for him via a trade

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using JazzFanz mobile app

What a weird year, wonder if Rodney requested a trade or if Utah just doesn't think he's worth what he'll get paid in RFA.Screenshot_20180120-124747.png

I knew we would be listening to offers but I didn't expect to see Hood being shopped. Sad, I was really excited for his development with the Jazz. Doubt he stays with the Jazz now.

May be the FO has decided to extend with Exum.

He just could never manage to stay healthy. Sorry to see him go but if we can get a lottery pick for him then I'm all for it.

I knew we would be listening to offers but I didn't expect to see Hood being shopped. Sad, I was really excited for his development with the Jazz. Doubt he stays with the Jazz now.

May be the FO has decided to extend with Exum.
Looking to trade him doesn’t mean they’ll find a deal.

Of course but I expect they find one. Teams will be interested.
I’m sure they’ll find one. What I have more doubts on is them finding one that we like our return.