What's new

This thread is for everyone who has lost their minds about Royce

You like what saw from Royce in the playoffs and last night?
In a word, Yes. Did he have a few moments that were below his averages? Yes. All players do.

You don’t have a winning argument, so just let out your diarrhea and get it over with.

Royce gets no offensive sets, plays decent to good defense, and will hit open looks at an above average clip when given the chance.

He isn't paid much and it would be very easy to move his contract as an asset.

There is really no reason to dislike what he brings or his fit on the team.

Royce is pretty close to my ideal 5th starter (bit more size maybe), hits spot up shots and defends, no locker room issues. Love having him on the squad.

Royce gets no offensive sets, plays decent to good defense, and will hit open looks at an above average clip when given the chance.

He isn't paid much and it would be very easy to move his contract as an asset.

There is really no reason to dislike what he brings or his fit on the team.
good defence.

Dawg actually focus on him. You'll see him get blown by, destroyed on screens etc.

Hes not a good defender

good defence.

Dawg actually focus on him. You'll see him get blown by, destroyed on screens etc.

Hes not a good defender
His lows are low. But he’s fine. What does Covington get paid compared to Royce? I wasn’t exactly impressed with RoCo either last night.

I think Royce is pretty meh and highly replaceable. Hell RHJ could probably step in and do just as well right off the bat. Whatever mojo he had he seems to have lost.

You know, I think it's the change in measurement. As soon as they confirmed he was only 6'4"and not 6'6" he has gone downhill.

I think Royce is pretty meh and highly replaceable. Hell RHJ could probably step in and do just as well right off the bat. Whatever mojo he had he seems to have lost.

You know, I think it's the change in measurement. As soon as they confirmed he was only 6'4"and not 6'6" he has gone downhill.
Word on the street is that the Jazz are considering as replacements David St. Hubbins, Nigel Tufnel, and Derek Smalls.

RHJ can’t shoot at all. Doesn’t fit what Snyder wants.

His second half was good on defense... made the layup saving play and had a couple out of area rebounds. Offense was a little hesitant and obviously off the mark.

He’s a good player and I think he has people pushing him for PT if he decides to slack.